What would you think of this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

9hunter

Jobber
Reaction score
I love managers feuding but hate them being in the ring. Just have Zeb & Paul have at it for a wee while during a match between Swagger and Cesaro kind of like a less hot version of an ECW manager catfight lol. (as I'm typing this I realise this may have happened on Smackdown but I dont watch SMackdown)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I love managers feuding but hate them being in the ring. Just have Zeb & Paul have at it for a wee while during a match between Swagger and Cesaro kind of like a less hot version of an ECW manager catfight lol. (as I'm typing this I realise this may have happened on Smackdown but I dont watch SMackdown)

It kind of happened on Smackdown... Zeb got in Paul's face and then shoved him.. Paul grabbed him by the shirt. Nothing much really.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No need for the managers to have an in-ring action. Let them talk the talk and let the wrestlers walk the walk for them.;)

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Heyman vs Colter - 120 minute iron man match on RAW - The Brain Heenan Special Ref.

#BookItRusso