What would make you buy TNA PPV's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would make you buy TNA PPV's

• Less Gimmick Matches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Gimmick Matches

• Less former WWE Talent

• More former WWE Talent

• More International Talent

• Longer Matches

• More Simple Storylines

• More X Division Matches

• More Knockout Matches

• les Knockout/X Division Matches

• Total voters

Beer Money Army

what is your choice....

less gimmick matches...

yes i know i botch the word "less" on option 10...

CT Styles

AJ Styles in the Main Event for the title.

A midcard title.

Less gimmick matches.

Simpler storylines.

Team 3D in a good tag team feud.

MCMG to get a push towards the titles.

lots more.. a LOT more.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I said more X Division matches, but that also means employ more X Division wrestlers.

Basically, no more overbooking, no more former WWE shit, and more X Division.

Dre

Reaction score
I would support TNA by buying their show if they actually use their wrestler's to their full potential. What I mean by that is that TNA should actually let their wrestler's WRESTLE. More Kayfabe matches and less gimmick matches.

ben.waller

Reaction score
I used to really generally love TNA.

Now they suck!

They're killing themselves. Or more like Russo is killing them.
Their booking is lame at the moment, there's nothing standing out, the other day I was talking to Nancy Di Loreto over MSN, and he asked me if I saw the results for Victory Road: I didn't even know it had happened it was so badly hyped! Usually I would get home from school, and straight away go on gerweck.net and check the PPV results...

Now I just don't see the point...

I'm not going to vote on this one, all of them (most of the less ones) are all you need really, and a lot more X Division matches would interest me once again... Though they're not going to get out of the grave they dug themselves.. If they're not careful they will literally be dead and buried via Vincent Kennedy McMahon...

...Maybe.

I would say screw TNA, but I don't want to jump the gun just incase something happens... lol...

chessarmy

well, I already buy TNA PPVs but so I didn't vote for any because none of those are a big problem to me. I would say they need to have more clean finishes on PPV, then I'll be much more excited to buy TNA PPVs. Now, when I buy one I worry that we might get a screw job main event with 8 thousand run ins.

Reaction score
less gimmick matches. and less screw-jobs. every couple of matches tna end at a ppv ends in a screw job.

Travis40

Less WWE wrestlers. God this feels like the 4th WWE brand. I used to buy TNA PPV's back in mid 2005 until early 2007. I quit buying them because all of my favorite TNA guys (AJ Styles, Daniels, Sting) were getting pushed down in favor of people like Nash, Angle, Cage, Booker, Dudleys, Steiner, etc. That is the reason why I don't watch TNA anymore...and that's the reason why I probably will never buy another TNA PPV

gashface

Reaction score
A combination of things, them being available in the UK for one, them being cheaper, and if possible available streaming on the internet.

Seriously why don't TNA have their ppvs streaming as well as on Tv for a discounted price let's say like $10. Shit loads of people from allover the world would pay that and they would make up the difference in numbers.. am I the only one who thinks this is a huge missed oppurtunity.

Ahem anyway, yeah, it would have to be available to me, CHEAPER, with less gimmick matches, longer and better knockout action, less interfearence, and more X-Division.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Main Events that actually feel like main events and not like random Impact Matches.

Actual finishes to matches (You remember those? Where one wrestler gives another wrestler a finishing move and pins him in the middle of the ring clean.)

Less promos and more match time. I swear the past couple of Impact's have been 70% promos and 30% match time.

Selective use of performers. Not everyone on the roster deserves a spot on the payperviews. It should be earned not given.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I buy them already but I voted more X-Division Matches....then I'll get alot more...I usely only get the Big ones...and I got VR cause of my birthday..

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Me Buying more TNA ppvs?

well thats simple and easy...

A Bigger "PAYCHECK" for me...

considering that my black @$$ is broke most the time
(remember that I'm a teenager..so I ain't a loser dude like some 20-30year old guy thats broke most the time)

cause if I had more money (like a million dollar$)

then I'd be ordering a ton of ppvs and all kinds of stuff...

but anyways...

since that ain't the case...

for me, I'd order a ppv if My favorite wrestlers are showcased and if the card looks good...

thats about it...

I don't got anything againest (good) gimmick matches...

and a well built up hype for a world title match usually sucks me in for a buy and blah-blah-blah(insert smart sounding sentence)...

...blah..

and now ya-have my point..."CAN YA-POST-It...SPAMMA!!!!"

*performs a botched spinneroonie*