What would happen if Brock Lesnar returned to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok we all know that lesnar has retired from UFC.
While the chances of a wwe return are unlikely, let's say it did.
What would he do.

Would he work a full time schedule. Would he come back for one feud only. Like undertaker at wrestlemania. Would he become wwe champion again. Would he be a heel or babyface.

Post your thoughts here.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Re: What would happen if brock lesnar returned to wwe

He'd job to Cena.

W-olf

Reaction score

I doubt it since he wouldn't want a full schedule and more money than he is and was worth but one last run could happen I suppose . But if he did I think he worked best as a heel but last time he faced anyone it was GOldberg and well I got to watch Austin both them "..." Well I wont use the word I am thinking for em but they were both leaving then so if its one match I hear Austin might make a one last return match for wrestlemania 29 or 30 or at least he said he had one left in him.

Wait I'd rather see Punk vs Austin
the storyline writes itself.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I'd turn off the television every time he was on it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ok this thread isn't working out the way I planned :lol: but I will agree with you fuji

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I'll play...

Will he? Depends on if the money and circumstances are good for him. Neither Brock nor Heyman are stupid, and will ensure this is completely on his terms.

Full time? No. Brock hates the schedule, his health is debatable as it is, if he can get a decent pay day for one or two matches that'd be ideal for him.

When? This years WM is out the question, Summerslam is unlikely too. It depends on how long his contract with UFC is for. His signing was announced October 2007 so if it's a 5 year contract, he'll be free this year. I doubt Dana White would have signed any sort of extension considering his health issues which occured as early as October 2009. If Lesnar does wrestle again, Wrestlemania or Summerslam will likely be the occasion.

Who? Taker is the popular choice, but how many matches does Taker have left in him? If he plans on retiring next year, will he surrender the streak to a special attraction? Unlikely. At the same time, would Brock return to simply become another statistic in Taker's streak, especially as the two aren't on great terms with each other?

Cena is the other obvious option, two guys who came in at the same time and ascended to greatness in entirely different ways? HHH never got to fight Brock during his original run, is that still a feasible dream match? Plus having a key member of the company on board could make Brock feel more comfortable.

Would he be champion? Completely depends on how long/much he commits to his return, and of course the booking circumstances at the time.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I like LB's approach, I'll play too....

Will he? I think he most definitely will but probably not until 2013. He also won't come back without Heyman.

Full time? What LB said and also going to mention that he constantly complains about the touring schedule to this day, so I doubt very much he'd acquiesce to those types of demands.

When? For sure it will be at a special show like 'Mania, which is feasibly the only show I could see him appearing at if its a one-time deal. Definitely not this year so my money still rests on next year or even potentially 2014 for WM 30.

Who? I agree with Dave again here that Undertaker is the clear cut favourite and I wouldn't even mind seeing it if both guys can go. Of course once again it also means the outcome of the match is not in doubt, but I guess that's inevitable these days.

I think Cena and HHH also make good opponents but I question how much longer HHH wants to stick around for? CM Punk and Lesnar would be interesting as well and I do believe Punk could match up well with him and be able to tell a story. I feel the same way about Bryan/Lesnar and potentially even Swagger/Lesnar.

Would he be champion? I don't believe Vince would put the belt on a short term attraction and as I said earlier I don't think he'd be anything more than that, so no. If he was willing to sign a longer term deal and work with all of the above opponents I mentioned AND was in good form, sure put the belt on him and put someone over huge in his last match before his contract is up.