• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Some of us watch it and struggle with the bad storylines, some have stopped watching it altogether, some just read the updates, etc., so, what would get you interested in wrestling all over again?

I wont ever stop watching wrestling, but, when it comes to interest, AEW usually keeps my interest, though, I wish they would fix a few things like the bad timing in some matches and the bits that are quite WWE-esque, and, for WWE, it will always have a special place in my heart as it was the first promotion I started with, but, I feel the company will never be very interesting until Vince leaves, and that hurts my heart to say, because, regardless of what wrestling became over the years, he is still like a god to me, he brought this amazing product in to my life and that has given me so many great memories that I will always cherish, he is just hanging on to something he needs to let go, pass the torch. I think once he calls it a day, it has the chance to regain it's great storylines, assuming the right person is put in control.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Personally, I'll never stop watchin' WWE. I try to keep up with AEW but with how I can fall a couple shows behind at times, it sometimes has to take an entire backseat. As much as WWE's current product is hated by a lot, I can still find ways to enjoy it. I can't give up on them. The bookin' may be a wreck(I don't think AEW is anywhere near perfect in that regard either) but I don't like to give up the talent that do their damn best to entertain me every week. It's my favorite form of entertainment and it always will be.

Reactions: Doom and Chris

Kentucky34

Reaction score
Seeing someone like Ricochet get his rightful spot at the top of the card.

I'm sick of all these size marks that go on and on about how great Drew is but when you have someone who is a modern day Rock, he is ignored.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've personally lost interest watching WWE over a year ago. I tried Watching AEW, Perhaps I'll try to get back into it again. It was my own Dad that got me interested in watching Wrestling all together.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Honestly, I really don't know. I can't remember the last time I watched a full show from the main roster, it's at least before the pandemic started and we went to empty arena shows I know that. I still keep up with the main happenings though so that I can always jump back in at any time.

Right now at least, I have zero interest in watching purely because of the lack of fans. I'll never take a mild crowd for granted ever again.

Outside of that, I feel like I need some big, company wide angle where it affects the card from top to bottom. A fully fledged NXT invasion led by HHH would be great. Even if it's not an invasion of sorts, i'd just love to see a group of 5 or 6 called up and them just having a big focus on them, rocket strapped like they did The Shield.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Honestly, I really don't know. I can't remember the last time I watched a full show from the main roster, it's at least before the pandemic started and we went to empty arena shows I know that. I still keep up with the main happenings though so that I can always jump back in at any time.

Right now at least, I have zero interest in watching purely because of the lack of fans. I'll never take a mild crowd for granted ever again.

Outside of that, I feel like I need some big, company wide angle where it affects the card from top to bottom. A fully fledged NXT invasion led by HHH would be great. Even if it's not an invasion of sorts, i'd just love to see a group of 5 or 6 called up and them just having a big focus on them, rocket strapped like they did The Shield.

Retribution didn't grab you though? :mj4

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
A successful UK company with a TV slot. Not likely but it would certainly get me interested. Due to time difference and adult responsibilities, I can very rarely watch a wrestling show live with somewhat dampers the experience, it just doesn't feel the same watching it the next day.

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
I don't think I can ever get interested in wrestling again but if I did it would have to be very similar to the Attitude Era. I feel right now they cater to 12 year olds. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I still have a passing interest, but it would probably be Vince stepping down and a change from PG which would get me heavily interested in what happens next. TV-14 wouldn't solve everything, but it would give me hope of a return to a more adult product.

CM Punk would also get me to watch Weekly TV more often if he returned. He's my favourite talent, so it makes sense.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The whole thing with Alexa Bliss is just... I can see the evil in it... I dnt like that.. How is THAT supposed to be kid friendly???

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mass layoffs, not just 9 people either.....I'm talking a Ford factory in the 80s style purge.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't think I can ever get interested in wrestling again but if I did it would have to be very similar to the Attitude Era. I feel right now they cater to 12 year olds. Just my opinion.

Did you not like 80’s wrestling?