What would be your wrestling name?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdamMellor

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So one of my main aspirations in life is to be a pro wrestler, my inring name would be AD Morgan, the AD stands for Adam David (Adam is my first name and David is my middle name) Morgan is a random second name which I think sounds cool..

So I'm interested in what you guys wrestling names would be? :rock:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aids/Champ Johnson. I am a fan of it. I still laugh about the "youre infected" FNW crowd.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
deth said:
Lady Methvain

Are you the kind of person in real life who paints his fingernails and makes jokes about cutting himself for pity?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aids the Jock. said:
Are you the kind of person in real life who paints his fingernails and makes jokes about cutting himself for pity?

No to both, ma'am.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
deth said:
No to both, ma'am.

Forgets to shower and only hook up with girls under the age of 18 (i assume you're in your upper 30's)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aids the Jock. said:
Forgets to shower and only hook up with girls under the age of 18 (i assume you're in your upper 30's)

Correct on the showering
No comment on the other :urm: