What were your first thoughts about me???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I thought you were an annoying fucking cockwash who begs people for attention in online forums and has a freakish infatuation for AJ because daddy never hugged you enough, or perhaps too much.

Glad to see I was right.

Still awaiting the day you are banned from here like you were banned from WF so I can rejoice once and for all that I don't have to be reminded that people as stupid and ignorant as you exist.

Nothing you said about me is true, and I'm not going to get banned from here. Keep dreaming, prick.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Oh, it's true alright. There's a whole wrestling forum who will attest to how fucking pathetic and stupid you are, hence why you got banned. People in this forum see it as well.

Prick must have been a very special word between you and daddy on those long, lonely nights without your pants on, geek.

Reactions: Swift

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I thought you were an annoying fucking cockwash who begs people for attention in online forums and has a freakish infatuation for AJ because daddy never hugged you enough, or perhaps too much.

Glad to see I was right.

Still awaiting the day you are banned from here like you were banned from WF so I can rejoice once and for all that I don't have to be reminded that people as stupid and ignorant as you exist.

:pipebomb:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Oh, it's true alright. There's a whole wrestling forum who will attest to how fucking pathetic and stupid you are, hence why you got banned. People in this forum see it as well.

Prick must have been a very special word between you and daddy on those long, lonely nights without your pants on, geek.

Awwww, geek??? I'll take that as a compliment, thanks.

And anyway, I've been here for a long time. The reason why I haven't been banned is because I don't actually ever do anything against the terms and rules. And not everyone here hates me. You're just like, an idiot. You're not being very effective with trying to bother me, so keep it up. Terrible effort.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Tell us exactly how much you aren't bothered by what I say as you quote every single post I make about you.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Seriously?

It's to get a reaction, which works every single time.

Learn how to play the game. It isn't always about the best insults, it's about getting the idiots mad enough to type in giant green font to show how deeply they are cut as they try to deny it.

Reactions: Swift

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

Learn how to play the game. It isn't always about the best insults, it's about getting the idiots mad enough to type in giant green font to show how deeply they are cut as they try to deny it.

Yeah, here's my reaction:

I know, some people have these weird expiriences and they have to try to imagine it happening to others so they don't feel as bad about themselves.

Yeah, because I typed in my favorite color because I'm angry. No, not at all. I'm sorry to say this, but you're not making me angry at all. Maybe if you were making fun of things that are actually true to me I would get angry. But lies cant make me angry at all. Keep it up. Terrible Effort.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

While I understand that and what you're attempting to do, I do not find child molestation anything that is anywhere near enough of a joking matter to use as a point of trying to get a reaction out of someone you deem to be an idiot. Whether you like the user or not, that shit is not funny and is nothing to joke and tease about.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
While I understand that and what you're attempting to do, I do not find child molestation anything that is anywhere near enough of a joking matter to use as a point of trying to get a reaction out of someone you deem to be an idiot. Whether you like the user or not, that shit is not funny and is nothing to joke and tease about.

100% true. You're fucking disgusting.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
LMAO @ the sensitive people here.

Making a shitty insult about something doesn't mean I condone it whatsoever. It's a fucking message board. You had no issue with deathcunt saying the same thing to me. get over it. It's the internet, where people say things to get under another person's skin. The difference here is that some people walk away from it and understand it is nothing more than text on a screen.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Making a shitty insult about something doesn't mean I condone it whatsoever. It's a fucking message board. You had no issue with deathcunt saying the same thing to me. get over it. It's the internet, where people say things to get under another person's skin. The difference here is that some people walk away from it and understand it is nothing more than text on a screen.

Apparently the shithead is actually a dude.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Unless you send nudes, then it's tits on a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.