• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What were your first thoughts about me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Watch this Irwin R. Schyster

AJ Lee is a dirty disgusting whore. She is a big whore, I hate whores.

And you're a semi-fat slob that eats pizza all fucking day long and spends his free time fucking around like a 2 year old on chat roulette.

I'm done being soft. I'm NEVER letting you, or ANYONE ELSE hurt me with lies about my role model ever again.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
And you're a semi-fat slob that eats pizza all fucking day long and spends his free time fucking around like a 2 year old on chat roulette.

I'm done being soft. I'm NEVER letting you, or ANYONE ELSE hurt me with lies about my role model ever again.

Lmfao that's fine. You're a 125 lb pussy , who plays with dolls, pretends to be a girl, and will ultimately become one via sex change.

Seriously, your man card is forever revoked you pussy.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Term of Service & Rules said:
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

Jonathan (UID: 23) will never become a moderator of this site.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Want to learn a method to avoid getting warned or your account suspended/banned?
12d727736378b40050b5c447ec2ee874.png

Either ignore the threads or ignore him. I don't see why you guys bother to post when you're not adding anything to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.