• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What were you first thoughts about me?

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
You're a very nice person and you are a huge AJ Lee fan like me, so I automatically wanted to become your friend. ^_^

Staff note: For the umpteenth time. Stop with the multiple colored fonts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CrayJ Lee

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
You're a very nice person and you are a huge AJ Lee fan like me, so I automatically wanted to become your friend. ^_^

Staff note: For the umpteenth time. Stop with the multiple colored fonts.

It's only for that personalized face though..... I mean, I can go back to the AJ pics.......

But FINE. As soon as I see someone else using multiple colors, I'm going to start using my face again.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's only for that personalized face though..... I mean, I can go back to the AJ pics.......

But FINE. As soon as I see someone else using multiple colors, I'm going to start using my face again.
No you aren't.
You agreed to stop using multiple colors. If you feel a need to discuss this further then PM me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's more along the lines that we have already stopped other users (see Gohan) from using multiple colors in post. So we has to be even stevens.

Gohan was a lot more blatant and annoying than someone just putting ^_^ at the end of posts

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is the pic that started it all...

b1d57f36eeca9168b53ead35f2035843._.jpg

Dat A$$ has been my nickname ever since :obama:

Wanna do it?

Reactions: CrayJ Lee