• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Website are you?

Solid Snake

Champion
Another LQ game for your enjoyment. :bodallas:
Take the quiz and post your results....

Which Website Are You?

MINE ---->

You Are YouTube!

Innovation is big in your life, as is entertainment. Whether it’s creating or appreciating, you are without a doubt the website Youtube! Home of all things creative on the internet, Youtube is the place to go if you want to be seen, or to simply aimlessly browse for hours and watch the creativity of others.

The Gipper

The Gipper
You Are Google!
0387a565-ec31-4af0-8ce7-bebeac929718.jpg

Wikipedia may think it’s the know-it-all, but its got nothing on you! You are Google, which is the most visited website on the planet (next to Facebook), even though it’s not actually a website, but a search engine! You are dependable, have good answers to most questions, and people can always come to you with whatever!

"dependable" "Most visited" "Good answers to most questions" THIS QUIZ GIVING OUT LIES RIGHT NOW XD

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
I got Google as well.

But I'd be like Bizarro Google who gives you the wrong answers because I think it's funny.

The Phenom

upload_2017-3-10_20-16-36.png

From news and media to online shopping, you've got it under control! You are Yahoo, reliable and there for every internet user's basic needs. Straight-up and trust-worthy, with the inside scoop on every new thing! Sure, you minght not be behind the latest innovation, but you'll be sure to let other people know about it as soon as possible!

( How ironic Yahoo is the email service I use)

Last edited:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
What did it say about you being Wiki?

Retakes test
:

Informed, intelligent, and filled to the brim with knowledge both useful and… less useful. You are Wikipedia! You may not be as social as Facebook, as innovative as Youtube, or as widely used as Google, but you’re the household expert on anything from paperclips to aerodynamics. And where do you think people go when they want to read more information about anything, including other websites? That’s right; to you.