What was the first match you saw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I remember seeing Sgt. Sluaghter burning Hogan's shirt or flag on wwe superstars prior to WM 7. I didn't really catch on much till a year later. I'm pretty sure the first wrestlers I seen were The Mountie shocking someone, and The Repo man vs. jobbers

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First thing in wrestling that I saw was Lesnar crippling the cripple (Zach Gowan) even more. Found it awesome.

Not a match, no. I can't recall the first match though, so this will do just fine.

jwdhulk

Reaction score
one of the first wrestling matches i ever saw was hulk hogan vs. andre giant it wasn't the most technical match you could ever see but it had to be one of the most amazing hulk hogan was truly at his peek and the fact that hulk hogan could slam someone that huge was simply amazing now alot of peoplecriticize that wrestling iusn't real but you still have to be amazingly strong to pick up a man that big. my niece thinks john cena is hot!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
first match? man i really don't know. I only remember glimpses of my past. Probably Bret Hart's entrance so patriotic. First match i seen live was when there was a house show that came to red deer.

Trish Stratus before she was huge was there, big show was there. Big show was calling out some guy with a sign. It was really funny. The main event was stone cold vs bossman or something like that and this guy ran out with a beer in his hand. It was obvious he wanted to drink beers with Austin but when he begun to roll in the ring, Austin like bootstomped his face and he was bleeding in seconds.

security dragged him out and after the show he was in the parkling lot getting arrested. His face was so busted open.