• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

what was the best somoa joe match?

jwdhulk

i liked somoa joe vs. tommy dreamer this was on one of the ultimate prowrestling. i also liked kurt angle vs. somoa joe this was a good fued. i would like to see somoa joe vs. rhino for the tna world tiitle somoa joe kevin nash a 6 sides of steel match. somoa joe vs. sabu would be cool for tna. pleaswe write back with what you thought was the best somoa joe match. should somoa joe go to wwe?

seX-Power

I think that he should go back to SAMOA.

Lol @ you wanting to see anything involving either Rhino or Kevin Nash.

Beer Money Army

Joe Vs Kobashi, Joe Vs PUnk series... on ROH

in TNA hmmm would be the 1st encounter of Daniels/styles/joe at unbreakable 2005...

i have yet to see anything **** by samoa joe in 2008...

Montana

Joe Vs Kobashi, Joe Vs PUnk series... on ROH

in TNA hmmm would be the 1st encounter of Daniels/styles/joe at unbreakable 2005...

i have yet to see anything **** by samoa joe in 2008...

Yep, those matches plus the ones with Danielson and Nigel were real good too. There was also a four way with Joe vs. AJ vs. C. Daniels vs. Jimmy Wang was good as well.

WarMachine

Either Joe/Punk series (ROH) or Joe,AJ,Daniels Unbreakable 2005, I also enjoyed his match with Senshi (Low Ki) on iMPACT when Senshi won the X Division title from him.

Um... Joe vs The Fallen Angel In TNA THAT was when TNA had quality matches..... now IMO all we get are 5 min matches where the rejects of WWE(and Sting) Get all the fame....

MaZZacare

if where talking joes work everywhere it would be JoevKobashi if its in TNa then the Unbreakable triple threat. he should NOT go to WWE they wouldnt use him right they though Morishima looked out of shape , ok hes not int he best of shape but his body type isnt ment to be like ripped man of steel. his style is to different