What Type of Person Do You Attract? (Quiz)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Take the quiz, share your results!
What Type of Person Do You Attract?

My results:

You attract intellectuals
You probably see these people walking around ivy league schools, their heads in books. It may seem like they don't have a lot of time for you at first, but asking them to maybe help you study or go to the book store to look up some good biographies might catch their attention. You can have the most interesting conversations with these people and gain knowledge about things you didn't even know you wanted to know. Enjoy these smartypants.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
50a75243-e821-4c91-8580-1015edb80d53.jpg

You probably see these people walking around ivy league schools, their heads in books. It may seem like they don't have a lot of time for you at first, but asking them to maybe help you study or go to the book store to look up some good biographies might catch their attention. You can have the most interesting conversations with these people and gain knowledge about things you didn't even know you wanted to know. Enjoy these smartypants.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ugh! I seem to be attracting the "Weird" ppl. Firstit was an old guy in a wheelchair at my Church couple yrs ago. I stayed away from him. He's dead now.. Cancer.
2nd Was my Old Church, He wasnt really quite "all there" and he was older than me. Ick! 3rdly, We hv a guy who rides a makeshift MotorBycicle in Rittman. OHIO. Looks like a motorcycle but its a peddle bike of sorts. He used to like me and he said so in a note one time that he'd stuffed into a CD Case. He always carried knives in his belt at church and Always talked to himself. He was Creepy. Weird and demented. Im glade he doesnt come around anymore.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Result from my Quizz says That I attract the "Artsy" ppl. :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Take the quiz, share your results!
What Type of Person Do You Attract?

My results:

You made this thread just to compliment @Solidus , eh?

I'm on mobile so I can't copy paste this stuff, but I got Social Butterflies. I'm going to give a solid maybe right there, because I'm 50% life of the party and 50% buzz kill, depending on my mood

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You made this thread just to compliment @Solidus , eh?

I'm on mobile so I can't copy paste this stuff, but I got Social Butterflies. I'm going to give a solid maybe right there, because I'm 50% life of the party and 50% buzz kill, depending on my mood

He got the same result...
Sucks for him because he attracted meeeeeee! A loony toony cat lovin' bafoooony! Weeeeeeee!

200.gif

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
You attract sporty people
25ba60fb-f3ec-4fe0-8fb9-fe0fff74415f.jpg

Whether it's because of your perfect physique or your crazy amount of sports jerseys, sporty people seem to love you! They are always up for a fun adventure, especially if it's outdoors and active. At the end of the day these people are perfect for relaxing and watching the game on TV. Hopefully you have enough energy to keep up with them!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Mostly women who carry pepper spray and tasers...

No wait...that's the type of people I'm attracted to...

No one has ever been attracted to me...
Damn, you beat me to the "I'm a creep/forever alone" joke answer. If only I had gotten home from work 20 minutes sooner

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mostly women who carry pepper spray and tasers...

No wait...that's the type of people I'm attracted to...

No one has ever been attracted to me...

Hmm.... Perhaps I should start carrying pepper spray with me everywhere I go? Im always attracting the "weird and creepy" guys. Lol. Why cant it be someone nice and Normal for once?!

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hmm.... Perhaps I should start carrying pepper spray with me everywhere I go? Im always attracting the "weird and creepy" guys. Lol. Why cant it be someone nice and Normal for once?!

He is our Aussie mascot. He is harmless and many miles away from you. :kitler: