What TNA theme do you mark out to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What TNA Theme makes you jump out of your couch and just..Mark out! Mine is Samoa Joe and Abyss' theme. Its just the way they start that really gets me going. I remember when Joe was anounced as the opponent for Jeff Jarret at No Surrender back in 2006 and when his theme hit I was going crazy. Its just the way that his theme starts that makes me pumped up for Joe, who is the best wrestler in the world btw..

so, what theme do you mark out for?

The Rated R CMStar

"I am" of AJ Styles is the coolest theme in TNA. When it is a heel, it perfectly fits his persona of arrogance, and when face it is the perfectr theme for people to cheer.

Rell

Reaction score
We're marking out for themes now? -sigh-

:p But If I had to pick one, I get excited when I hear the MCMG theme. I really dont care for the music, I'm usually just happy to see the MCMG.

PeepShow

^The music for the MCMG at the beginning is way too lacksidasical (sp). IDK.....

Abyss's music is really good. It DOES make you get going, There's just something to it.

Im not sure, but if I had to pick, It would be between, Abyss, Styles, and Christian's. I just like Christian's b/c of the countdown and the beat that goes with it. Its just perfect.

J

"I am" of AJ Styles is the coolest theme in TNA. When it is a heel, it perfectly fits his persona of arrogance, and when face it is the perfectr theme for people to cheer.

Hell Yea i agree...Also Chris Sabins old theme...HAIL SABIN...and last but not least...No idea why...but.........................The Team Canada theme...I think it is Peteys now...but yea...

Travis40

Yeah, Team Canada's old theme...uh...and of course, the personal favorite...I Am...that's one of the best songs in TNA right now, if not the best.

Rell

Reaction score
^The music for the MCMG at the beginning is way too lacksidasical (sp). IDK.....

Abyss's music is really good. It DOES make you get going, There's just something to it.

Im not sure, but if I had to pick, It would be between, Abyss, Styles, and Christian's. I just like Christian's b/c of the countdown and the beat that goes with it. Its just perfect.

Like I said I really dont care for the music, in fact I probably couldnt tell you how it sounds. I know it when I hear it though...

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont even know all the tna themes cause i dont watch it all the time but samoa joes theme probably gets me most pumped. his is actually the only one i know who it is right away besides abyss and LAX.

Venom65437

Reaction score
I don't know that I get really worked up over anyone's theme, but I like Christian's a lot. I also like Sting's theme! Well, I don't really care for it, but I get excited because it means Sting is coming!

Switchy

Reaction score
I liked LAX's old theme, that was pretty sick but none of the others are that good. Christians is ok and AJ's is also good and although I don't like it as a song I think Christopher Daniels music (not XXX, his own music) is good for his character.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Team Pacman and AJ Styles' theme songs always got me goin when I'm playin Gears of War or Call of Duty 3.

xtremebadass

Pacman's was cool, Christian's is awesome, any version of Angle's is awesome, Styles is cool, AMW, Chris Harris, but most of all....

JEFF FREAKIN' HARDY'S=BEST TNA THEME EVER