What the hell is going on?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there something seriously wrong?We have Cena putting everyone to sleep trying to be funny. Him doing the whole billy madison trying to cry thing made me feel bad for the guy, he got absolutey no reaction from the fans.I just hate lashley and cant get into him but I liked how he came off tonight but he cant cut a promo for his life. In the mean time we have three great heels doing nothing. Booker doesnt even have a match at the bash atleast it looks like he will be feuding with HHH when he returns. Orton is in a texas bullrope match with the Dusty Rhodes.. hopefully after this it will be over and he can move back into the title picture. And Kennedy is feuding with super crazy!? This is a man who was going to be World Heavyweight Champion if he didnt get hurt. He also doesnt have a match at the bash. After the Bash hopefully cena retains because then at least we might be able to get a new contender. Im hoping that summerslam wont be a Cena vs Lashley 2 because i am going to summerslam. I really want to see Cena vs Orton for the title with Orton winning. Just wondering what your guys thoughts on the main event situation on raw?

Truth

Reaction score
Copy, Paste this baby to the Raw Discussion, its a sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.