What the E needs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hello there! Sir PuffNstuff here. I'm here today to get the opinions from you the fine folks at WWEF. What are some things the WWE needs to improve? I think, they need another Yokozuna type of guy. Like, as big as he was, you know. Give somebody that is a legitimate threat to the Big Show. Sure there's Ryback and Kane, and such guys. But, idk, I think a reak big guy like Yoko would be good. Another thing, when and if Kharma returns, put her down the Chyna route. Maybe not necessarily win the IC title like she did, but have her face the likes of guys such as Zach Ryder, Santino, 3MB, etc. Would make her a huge threat.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think they need to build up their wrestlers more. It seems like people don't care about most of the roster. Outside of Punk, Bryan, Cena, and the Shield, there isn't much there.

I think better PPV builds would help too. Sometimes I think they just throw matches together for the hell of it. For example, the only reason Big E and Axel are fighting this Sunday is because Axel lost the title and gets a rematch. You never really hear either of them talk or anything. I feel like there should be more to it.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think they need to build up their wrestlers more. It seems like people don't care about most of the roster. Outside of Punk, Bryan,, Cena, and the Shield, there isn't much there.

I think better PPV builds would help too. Sometimes I think they just throw matches together for the hell of it. For example, the only reason Big E and Axel are fighting this Sunday is because Axel lost the title and gets a rematch. You never really hear either of them talk or anything. I feel like there should be more to it.
Can't forget Randy, seeing as he's the face of the company and all.. :pity2: