Extreme Rules What stipulation should Rollins/Orton have at ER?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Winner has to trade contractual obligations with Brock Lesnar match

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's prolly gonna be an 'extreme rules' match or something else that has the 'anything goes' stipulation to it, so that Rollins could win via some shenanigans.
I'd be surprised if Rollins beat Orton clean.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Loser has to pay Brock's fine.

But seriously I think either Steel Cage or Extreme Rules

Crimson

Reaction score
It will be a Steel Cage Match. So Rollins can "escape" and retain the title. Fuck, I hate his boooking sometimes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No DQ / Standard Extreme Rules match is my call.. weapons are fair game?.. I can't really see it being an "I Quit" Match but I would like that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, given it's ER, goes without saying it will be something with No DQ. Extreme Rules would be alright, but they'll probably to Tables or Cage so Seth wins dirty without even pinning Randy.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
it will be an extreme rules match im guessing.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A Steel Cage match makes sense given it would be designed to keep the rest of The Authority out. And then in true WWE fashion, they can have at least one of them find their way inside the ring as usual anyway.

But really, I'd be fine with just a normal Extreme Rules match, or a Falls Count Anywhere match. Doesn't really need to be anything more than that. (What a novel concept - the main event of a PPV called Extreme Rules is just a normal ER match without any other unnecessary bells and whistles to it.)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I would prefer that Randt plays mind games with Seth and baits him into doing a no interference Extreme Rules match. Randy will play minds games and tell Seth that he's not a true champion and he's a coward. Seth will let his ego get to him and except Randy's challenge.

Seth will win, of course, but beat barely beat Randy in a flat-out brawl. It would make Seth look legit, too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I would prefer that Randt plays mind games with Seth and baits him into doing a no interference Extreme Rules match. Randy will play minds games and tell Seth that he's not a true champion and he's a coward. Seth will let his ego get to him and except Randy's challenge.

Seth will win, of course, but beat barely beat Randy in a flat-out brawl. It would make Seth look legit, too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And you aren't even the most condescending member online, our admin have earned that crown. Crazy, isn't it? We are so welcoming here.
Its great to have a community of people who all share a common hatred for other people. Hey, fuck you guy! Your opinions are stupid!

Reactions: Trip in the Head