What Sort Of Collections Do You Own?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Man, I love collections. I'm currently looking to start my own Blu Ray collection (Currently own like 20 something) but I will kick that off once I start earning my own money this year. What sort of collections do you guys have? Hey, I saw people that collect drinking cups and stamps. I mean, you can really get into anything collection wise. Some options are games, movies and tv shows, comic books, and wrestling stuff. What do you collect and how big is that said collection?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
My collection of Metal Gear Solid merchandise is only just beginning. I want everything.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
400+ video games with 12+ systems ATM, but vinyl is my next move

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Currently 1,210 Blu-Rays, 684 DVDs, 89 digital movies in my collection.

I also collect action figures.. World of Nintendo, Funko Pop, anything Marvel, Star Wars, or Disney.. or really just anything I like.

t4terrific

Reaction score
Any collector should consider resale value when deciding how to spend their money. Think value for the dollar.

Another consideration should be longevity.

VHS didn't become common until about 34 years ago.

They are worthless now. All those people that spent tens of thousands of dollars on video tapes moved on to other forms of video.

Dvd became the norm about 15 years ago.

Now you can buy most of them for $5 or less, but many folks invested tens of thousands of dollars on dvd collections that are worthless now, and they have somewhat moved on to Blue ray, and streaming services.

Things that will always have value are things worth collecting.

Why collect things that will be outdated and without value by the time you are able to amass a large collection of it?

Guns, gold, land,...

...these are some things that retain value and remain relevant and desirable as trends and technology moves on.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't really have a collection of anything yet...
Well, other than cat hair.

:catshock2:

Aries

Jobber
Reaction score
I have like 60 comic books, if that counts for anything.