What should WWE do with Neville?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
this would be a nice transition for him to leave the cruiserweight division and have matches that actually matter. Then again, doing that would portrait the cruiserweight division as something bad and not as good as everything else, which they might wanna avoid. Of course in our opinion it's the ultimate demotion for someone to join the cruiserweights but WWE probably doesn't want people to see it that way.
The goal of the cruiserweight title is to have small guys fight over "their" world title, that's why they're trying to get people like Ricochet in there to make it more interesting. But all in all, personally, I'd love to see him move back to the heavyweights and do amazing stuff there but logically thinking, the cruiserweight division needs him more atm, plus he'd probably catch more Ws over there as well

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
He's in great shape and can really wrestle, he's more believable as a main event guy on the surface level than Balor or even Daniel Bryan. I'd treat his push like an old wrestling game season mode he's gotten the shitty belt that doesn't require much superstar points, now he can move on to the mid card on Raw, and go from there.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Move him to SmackDown and have him feud with A.J Styles for the World title...

Seriously...just imagine the match those 2 could put on...
I agree to move him to SD. Then you can get around him getting out the cruiserweight division without devaluing it (could you imagine that?).

The matches that he could have there would be awesome. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Raw owes SD someone since they gave him Jason Jordan.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Move him to SmackDown and have him feud with A.J Styles for the World title...

Seriously...just imagine the match those 2 could put on...

This! Seriously, outside of Asuka vs. Kairi Sane, this is my biggest "reasonable" dream match. They'd absolutely put on a five star match. That's a feud I absolutely want to see.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that Raw owes SD someone since they gave him Jason Jordan.

Hate to be a buzz-kill, but that's not true. The deal made was that Kurt Angle got Jason Jordan if Kurt Angle helped Bryan sign Shelton Benjamin. Still think that's the best route.

As for the other ideas mentioned in the thread, I'd love to have Neville vs. Pete Dunne too, bringing Neville on the future UK show would definitely garner my interest in it. I do prefer the SDL idea though. Just please, don't bring him back and relegate him to the Cruiserweight division. There's still a few guys I'm upset he never had a proper feud with (namely Cedric Alexander) but he's done what can there.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This! Seriously, outside of Asuka vs. Kairi Sane, this is my biggest "reasonable" dream match. They'd absolutely put on a five star match. That's a feud I absolutely want to see.
Nice! I hope we get that match at some point...A.J & Neville could truly put on classic...
hence why I suggested it.

I have to be honest and say that Charlotte vs. Asuka is my "reasonable" dream match...

Reactions: 123seanwwf

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I say if he doesn't want to be on 205 Live, get him for Smackdown and have his character's rational be "I proved I am the King of the Cruiserweights, now I want to dominate SD Live"

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Do something with him? He walked out on Raw and asked for his release! They're not doing anything with him, other than making him wait his contract out for pulling a bitch move like that.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
They sure as hell aren't putting him back on 205 live if he is coming back. But seriously how typical of WWE, they don't want to use him properly, but at the same time they don't want him wrestling for other companies because they know how good he is. Well I guess a second walkout is always an option, if they don't give him what he deserves.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree he should leave 205 Live. I don’t have cable, and rely on the network for the majority of my TV entertainment, and even so I find myself weeks behind on 205 Live.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Let him be revelant on the main roster? Let him to go to smackdown live and start an amazing feud with AJ Styles? Let him go on to win money in the bank and cash it at the right time and be an awesome champion?