• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What popular TV show were/are you late to watch?

Lover Boy

Certified
I've only just began watching The Walking Dead after hearing how awesome it is for so long. It got me thinking. What popular TV shows have you been quite late to watch?

Sabretooth

Breaking Bad. I always heard it was the greatest tv show of all time but I never watched it while it was airing. I binge watched the whole series in like a month a few months ago.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
To this day, I've yet to see an episode of LOST, despite it getting rave reviews. Just couldn't care less.

Postman Dave

Breaking Bad and Game Of Thrones are the main ones. But I'm much worse with films.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Dexter. I didn't watch it until earlier this year or last year. I didn't have Showtime.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I've only just began watching The Walking Dead after hearing how awesome it is for so long. It got me thinking. What popular TV shows have you been quite late to watch?

This, just recently started myself. Almost done with season 5, need to get caught up to where they are in 6 before Feb 14th. Really wish I started sooner.

I also was late on HIMYM. First thing I watched when I got Netflix.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I was late for both The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy. Now I've watched every episode and have the entire DVD collection of SOA, and working on my Walking Dead Collection.