What players...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

darklight

Reaction score
Steve Smith and John Kasay with Carolina. It's really rare to have a player around for the entire existence of a team like Kasay has done.

Nitemare

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going with the masses on this one as well. Kobe, Jeter, Lewis, Manning...I'd also have to throw out Hines Ward and Chad Johnson...err...Ochostinko.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wouldn't be as weird to me to see Ocho with another team Guess it's cause I thought he was gonna be out of Cincy a few years ago.

MrMister

Reaction score
I could see Kobe with just about any team. For some reason he just doesn't scream Laker to me even though he's among the greatest Lakers of all time.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I could never see Yzerman in another jersey so glad that never happened but fucking pissed that he decided to go to Tampa.

Fuck the Lightning. Red Wings are far superior, baby.