What needs to happen for TNA to succeed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
With all the budget cuts and loss of talent like AJ Styles but then they spend money on MVP. What does TNA need to do to survive this year? They cut down on their PPV's and went to one night only PPV's and kept their main 4 PPV's but they give away way to much stuff for free on TV. What can they do.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Dixie Carter. Get rid. Simple.

The woman has no business running a wrestling promotion. I could go through a bag full of issues with the company but at the end it all works its way back to the top.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Dixie Carter. Get rid. Simple.

The woman has no business running a wrestling promotion. I could go through a bag full of issues with the company but at the end it all works its way back to the top.

Yeah I wouldn't even mind Bischoff actually being in control of the company as I think he probably had some good ideas that probably got shut down due to Dixie. Then again I can't see him going back to TNA with Hogan gone. Could Ted Turner buy the company and hire someone to take over? I doubt it but yes all issues goes back to Dixie and getting rid of her.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They need to sign a bunch of new talent. Presumably x division talent. The x division was the reason some peopke watched TNA and now the x division is non existent

Oh wait... They don't have enough money... They're fucked