What movie should I DL?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Never seen the Usual suspects because I've had the ending ruined for me so I don't see the point. Reservoir Dogs is my favorite movie by QT, who I love.

no opinions on the girl with the dragon tattoo?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Never seen the Usual suspects because I've had the ending ruined for me so I don't see the point. Reservoir Dogs is my favorite movie by QT, who I love.

What about the movies I said, and you seen all the Hannibal movies? If not, do so.

:burns:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Yeah i had the ending ruined too by my damn Granddad!
One of my mates saw Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and said it was boring, but then again he is a moron so it will probably be amazing.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Mattam said:
One of my mates saw Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and said it was boring, but then again he is a moron so it will probably be amazing.

What's the movie about and is it good?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
What about the movies I said, and you seen all the Hannibal movies? If not, do so.

:burns:

Hannibal movies as in the Silence of the Lambs? Course I've seen the original, I can't remember if I've seen sequels. I've seen the Girl Next Door a bunch of times because I used to be obsessed with Elisha Cuthbert. A Beautiful Mind I saw when I was really young because I loved Crow after Gladiator, but would probably appreciate it more now. Is 'Enough' the one where J-Lo is getting her ass beat by her husband and she learns to fight and then beats his ass? I've seen parts of that I'm pretty sure

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Training Day, f****** amazing film with my man Denzel Washington in it, god i love that film :sweet:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mattam said:

I'm downloading it, I'll let you all know what I think of it later. Him calling it boring probably just means he shares Crayo's taste in movies where he needs PRETTY and SPLOSIONS

why is Crayo not here? half the point of this thread was for me to troll him

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Hannibal movies as in the Silence of the Lambs? Course I've seen the original, I can't remember if I've seen sequels. I've seen the Girl Next Door a bunch of times because I used to be obsessed with Elisha Cuthbert. A Beautiful Mind I saw when I was really young because I loved Crow after Gladiator, but would probably appreciate it more now. Is 'Enough' the one where J-Lo is getting her ass beat by her husband and she learns to fight and then beats his ass? I've seen parts of that I'm pretty sure

Also the 2001 Hannibal. And yeah, Enough is the one with J-Lo in it. Also Normal Adolescent Behavior.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't really keep up with much movies anymore, but if you want a bit older movies I think The Book of Eli was a good one, and there's the Pursuit of Happiness.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Mattam said:
Training Day, f****** amazing film with my man Denzel Washington in it, god i love that film :sweet:

I've seen it a few times. Watched it earlier this week actually on IFC or Sundance, one of those two. Probably my favorite Denzel movie

oh speaking of Denzel have you guys seen his new movie from earlier this year? Safe House or w/e? Any good?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I've seen it a few times. Watched it earlier this week actually on IFC or Sundance, one of those two. Probably my favorite Denzel movie

oh speaking of Denzel have you guys seen his new movie from earlier this year? Safe House or w/e? Any good?

I haven't seen it but it looks good, youve probably seen it but The Green Mile is also a great film

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Green Mile is probably one of the 5 or 10 best/most popular movies that i haven't seen actually. I should probably do that some day.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Some more films.

1. The Bridge To Terabithia
Disney movie but is surprisingly good.

2. Sweetgrass
This film follows “the last modern day cowboys” as they lead hundreds of sheep through the treacherous Absaroka-Beartooth Mountains for one last time. A fascinating documentary on a lost way of American life that also serves as a testament to the beauty of nature and its creatures.

3. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Sad movie but still good about the holocaust. The music playing all through the movie is really nice too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sweetgrass sounds interesting. I've heard of the boy in striped pajamas, but honestly I doubt any Holocaust movie can top Schindler's List for me.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Sweetgrass sounds interesting. I've heard of the boy in striped pajamas, but honestly I doubt any Holocaust movie can top Schindler's List for me.

It probably won't, but it's a different type of Holocaust movie. It's more about being a kid and being innocent in times of war.

Castaway too. It's about a man in UPS that crashes into an island and lives there for the next year.