What motivates you and/or inspires you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killswitch

Reaction score
Some people find inspiration from loved ones or objects like some pictures or songs. So out of curiosity, what inspires you?

What motivates you to persevere in your endeavors or the risks you take?

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Usually music, occassionally I'll hear someone say something that indirectly lights a fire in me. I also used to do a lot of writing so if I'm feeling a bit down I'll look back on some of my old work and smile.

Basically, I've learned that motivation and happiness is something that has to come from within you. Sometimes you just have to put yourself first and make yourself happy no matter whether other people approve of what you're doing or not. You can't expect other people to give you anything. Do your own thing and don't try to model or criticise your own life based on what someone else has.

Maybe I'm being vague, but that's usually what I tell myself when I feel I need a boot in the ass.

Last edited:

Killswitch

Reaction score
I am motivated by my passion for the things I do. There is nothing in the world I love more than working, which inspires me to have a better life than the average American. Whether you believe it or not, this world is driven on money and it's KING.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Motivation for me comes from my drive from trying to be the best at what I do. I've seen people get up while sick, fever, but as long as they can walk they are going to work so ya know what... I'ma do the same thing. As long as I can walk, as long as my legs still work that means I can still do what needs to be done and I'ma push myself to do what needs to be done.

I also use music as well to keep the motivation going. Music can be a very powerful tool if used correctly.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Motivation comes from my pasion. I alway wanted to be the best in everything I started so far.

Dademo

Reaction score
It's all music. I can be passionate in something but I'll always be too lazy to accomplish it.

Onyx

Reaction score
Music my friends, music inspires me in many different ways that I am too lazy to explain right now (because I'm not listening to music at the moment).

Tooey

Reaction score
Not to sound like everybody else, but music is a big and crucial part. I'm a poet and writing is my biggest passion. I can't go a day without writing, whether it'd be shitty or in the works of being something great. But I need music to help give me a kick. Hip Hop is and always has been a giant influence on me. There's more but if you know me and the people I listen to - you can catch the references I put throughout.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
I think pictures inspire me alot aswell and music, but ones with peoples stories over coming problems is the main one

Warren Static

Reaction score
Music helps maintain my mood for doing something, it usually doesn't inspire me graphic wise. A song will click an idea in my head for something i want too write, but when I'm designing something it's usually inspired by something I've seen. I'm more visually inspired than hearing.