What Moment Gave You Goosebumps?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
my personal moment was Dolph winning the World Championship, but another one was Eddie and Benoit at Mania

Tell me about yours.

Reactions: Wilby

DPgtfan

Jobber
Reaction score
Before I read the message I was thinking Eddie. When Punk beat Cena at MitB I also had goosebumps because not many thought he would win.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
CM Punk winning the title at MITB 2011. DB winning the title Summerslam 2013. Edge winning his first WWE title against Cena. The entire 3 stages of hell match between Stone Cold and Triple H. Hogan and Rock at mania 18...that's just naming some.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
1998 King of the Ring... Mick Foley being thrown from the top of the Hell in the Cell... getting put on a stretcher and then getting off the stretcher climbing the cage and getting chokeslammed through the cage and back down onto the mat... That's the moment I truly fell in love with Mick Foley.

More recently.. the Bryan turn on Bray Wyatt and the crowd reaction.. that gave me goosebumps.

Reactions: edge4ever

Soselo

Jobber
Reaction score
When Cena came out at ECW One Night Stand 2006, just the way he put his head down and lifted the belt up while all the ECW fans booed and abused him.

Reactions: edge4ever

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
A few (just WWE):

- Foley going off the top of the HIAC....then getting the fuck back up
- Y2J winning his first WWE Championship....only to have it taken away from him
- Christian winning the WHC for the first time
- Eddie and HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED celebrating after WM XX
- Austin and the Rock facing off at Wrestlemania X-Seven
- (this one might seem a little silly) the Bradshaw promo early on at Wrestlemania X-Seven where he invoked Earl Campbell, Nolan Ryan, Tuff Hedeman, and Bodacious....if you grew up in Texas and loved all four of those figures, it was a helluva thing
- Punk beating Cena at MITB
- Bryan beating Cena at Summerslam
- Cena giving the F-U (back when it was called the F-U) to Big Show at Wrestlemania XX (I think it was the first time he'd done that and he'd failed to get Show up when he'd attempted it before).....it was a pretty powerful display at that point in Cena's career

wk

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The most recent was probably DZ cashing in on ADR at the Izod Center. Hell of a crowd, hell of a moment

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
HHH retuning in MSG, now that is goosebumps worthy