What makes SmackDown the "B" show for you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Smackdown is hard to watch at times, although sometimes do have a great rivalry like Edge and Jericho that is then taken by RAW, to feature on the show.

They have some big stars, Orton, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Show who all are blatantly missed used. If Lauranaitis becomes the GM, I will never watch it again

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
Smackdown is hard to watch at times, although sometimes do have a great rivalry like Edge and Jericho that is then taken by RAW, to feature on the show.

They have some big stars, Orton, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Show who all are blatantly missed used. If Lauranaitis becomes the GM, I will never watch it again

Hope it doesn't happen..
But then again, I really don't see it happen man.
How long is Teddy GM already? They are not gonna strip him off for no reason.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hope they do. Ace > Teddy in so many ways.

True, but why are they still saying interim GM??
Why aren't they making him the GM?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well hopefully after this crappy feud is over he will be GM of RAW and SmackDown.

How about HHH being his observator?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
The stars, the storylines, and the fact that it isn't live.

Don't get me wrong, I like SD, but everything about it is second compared to RAW. Everything is on RAW, it has the big names coming out weekly, the much better and more developed storylines, and the best about it is that it's live. It's sad to say, but SD is the definite B-Show to RAW.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
In my opinion - making SmackDown a "b" show was never the complete intention of Vince McMahon. Sure his baby is RAW, everyone knows that, but there's no way in hell he wanted it to become the show it is now. It used to be great, many people preferred it to RAW - can anyone really say that now?

SmackDown needs to either end, or completely change. Put Heyman in charge solely of SmackDown and watch it become a lot better than RAW. That, or simply get rid of it and have two shows per week, all of them being under one roster.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
The fact that they force it to be the "B" show. Also, that they put it on Friday nights. People usually do things on Friday nights & wrestling isn't one of them.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
True thing. Friday night is going out night for the most..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
The fact that they force it to be the "B" show. Also, that they put it on Friday nights. People usually do things on Friday nights & wrestling isn't one of them.

Lies. I'm out there in my skin tight speedo's wrestling a broom on my trampoline every Friday.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lies. I'm out there in my skin tight speedo's wrestling a broom on my trampoline every Friday.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOrdod0gw9g[/yt]

You've been rumbled Hunter.