What languages do you speak/study?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
b441d4f0ced36a150af3e65fd3c413ff.png

Since every forum is diverse, I wonder what languages you have excelled in.

English is my primary language. I don't converse in ancient Latin (it's a dead language), but I can read and translate, though - and I'm very good at it.

I converse with some of my Italian relatives in Italian. I have a moderate knowledge of Spanish. I'm currently taking baby-steps in learning German.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I can speak some Spanish, well I sound like an idiot when I try speaking it actually but I can understand it pretty well.

ARRIBA! ARRIBA!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
English and Portuguese fluently. A lot of Spanish, some Italian and French, tiny bit of Japanese.

Ender

Jobber
Reaction score
English and Russian with relatives. Though I can usually communicate alright because I know most of those kinds of words, I'd be helpless with reading a book because of all the descriptive words I don't know. I should get around to properly learning it :meh:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I can speak some Spanish, well I sound like an idiot when I try speaking it actually but I can understand it pretty well.

ARRIBA! ARRIBA!
:facepalm:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Spanish,English,French,Indonesian (Just a little little bit) German and Chinese (A little bit).

I can understand italian and portuguese

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Swedish - native tongue.
English - fluently since age 4
German - moderately
Spanish - moderately

I understand Norwegian and Danish.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I speak English, I know a fair bit of Japanese though from watching 1000+ episodes of Anime.