What kind of sports fan are you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reid

Reaction score
i got a couple questions for you guys.

Are you mostly quit when you are watching your team play, or are you loud and getting angry when your team screws up, getting super excited when your team does well?

What's your gameday ritual. are you one of those people who prays to (insert sport) gods, or are you a person who just watches the game.

I'm certainly a more loud fan of my sports teams. If my teams doing well, you know, if my teams doing bad YOU DEFINATLY know it. When the Giants won the world series i jumped up in the and screamed "THEY WON" and went and told everybody in the house what happened.

frequent outburst during 49ers/Kings games include "You idiot" "Goddamnit" and "What the hell was that"

As far as game day rituals are concerned, i'm pretty subdued. I tend to pick out a 49ers jersey/shirt and make some food, then i'll sit down and watch the game. same with the Giants and Kings.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm not like super loud and shit when it comes to watching my favorite team play but I don't sit on my hands either. Usually when the Ravens play I'll wear one of my Ravens shirts which I have like 3 of. Suns I somewhat do the same.

Kairi

Reaction score
i'm moderately quiet usually i'm doing three or four things at once, but i will cuss at the tv if i feel the players did something wrong/stupid

Evil1

Reaction score
I'm always calm. Also my favorite sport is VolleyBall

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Im always yelling at the screen, unless my team is having a shitty year then i just dont care.

The only "ritual" i got is wear my Ducks jersey every time i they play.

AF.

Reaction score
I get into it if the game's important. Edge of your seat sort of stuff.

Kizza

Reaction score
loud and obnoxious, highly critical.

it happens when your team comes last for 3 years.

but then when they get off the bottom, youre fucking estatic.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Loud when its Arsenal or boxing/UFC.

When I'm watching NBA I'm quiet, usually just "ah not again" while the Cavs are down by 40 point margins and shit.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'm almost always very loud whilst watching the Ducks or Blazers play. Cursing at the refs or the players. Let out a couple 'jesus christ, are you serious?' or 'again, really?' if they just can't do anything right or jumping out of my seat ecstatic while they are winning or coming back from a large margin (BCS or POR/DEN last week).

Sometimes I wonder how I'm still alive when I can literally see my heart pounding out of my chest in some games.

Also my ritual is to always wear my Blazers shirt, shirt jersey, or sweatshirt on days they play if I remember they are playing and to wear my Ducks shirt on Saturdays they play.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
depends really, half the time i'll be loud and either cursing or praising my team, the other half i'll be content to watch it calmly.

jamesinder

Reaction score
firstly , i tell you i m not sports fan . i m a fan of Tv shows.And i always like to Watch South Park Online and Watch Heroes Online. these are lovely shows. i always enjoying whenever i watching these shows....
<table width="267" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col width="267"><tr height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 200pt;" width="267" height="17">
</td> </tr></table><table width="267" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col width="267"><tr height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 200pt;" width="267" height="17">
</td> </tr></table>

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Then why are you posting in here?

aaliya

Reaction score
I love to Watch Basketball, and I really think that this one is a wonderful game to play every time, and too best to Watch every time.

KaneMM

Reaction score
Loud and frequent yelling when the Yankees or Knicks are playing. Especially the Knicks who until this year hadn't made then playoffs in like 8 years.