What is your Wrestlemania tradition?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
With Wrestlemania nearly upon us, i was wondering what everyones Wrestlemania tradition is.

Do you enjoy it alone while having a few beers? or do you get together with family and/or friends and have a party?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nah, I watch it alone while eating some snacks and drinking either Pepsi or Fanta.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well wm31 was the first I saw since wm2000 (I was in grade 6 then I believe lol) and I saw 2000 at my friend's house with a bunch of other friends. (As I've stated many times I never got to watch any ppvs as a kid).

So I saw 31 by myself which was the first look at wwe in a decade for me.

32 I saw alone, and chatted on here in the live chat. Which was fun. And I was still slightly embarrassed to tell many people I watch wrestling again lol. But now I found out a couple buddies are still into wwe so the wife, baby,and I went to our friends house and watched the rumble on his projector screen. And that's probably going to be where we watch wrestlemania. Might turn into a big 4 tradition, who knows lol. Only time will tell.

Reactions: Solidus1

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
wweforums.net Live Discussion is the only answer to this question