• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

what is your Ringtone and text notification?y ringtone right

scottcs88

Mine was Bill nye the science guy and I just changed mine to Hang over by Flo Rida and my text is Gohan theme from DBZ

TheOneKnownAsFetter

My notification alert is the generic ping sound for Iphones. When I had my Blackberry it use to be "Beep Beep Mail Motherfucker" from Euro Trip. My current ringtone is Holy Driver.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
My ringtone is "Music in Me" by DJ Rap v. Konverter

Not sure what the notification one is, but it's fucking annoying, yet somehow the best one my phone had. Haven't had time to get a better one.

OMR

ringtone is the DJ Premier beat from Rakim's its been a long time

text notification is the Metal Gear Solid alert sound

Defiant

My ringtone is standard, my message tone is the Two Best Friends Play theme (gamers of WS should give them a quick look).

My alarm tone is the Tank theme from Left 4 Dead, that'll wake you up in the morning.

Andy

Most of the time my phone is on vibrate, but when it's, my ringtone is "Make Me Proud" by Drake.

Slim

My reg text ringtone - chorus from Tech Ni9e's track number 17 on the collabos.
my pic text ringtone - instrumental from "War at your Door" - Chamil
Default ring tone - Yelawolf verse from "Worldwide Choppers"
Default ring tone for my lady friends - "Slow Jamz" - Jamie Foxx & Twista

IA-SteveB

My phone is on vibrate a lot unless I need to be able to hear it. My ringtone is "Cult of personality" but I do have Vickie Guerrero saying "Excuse Me" for a few choice incoming callers. Text and email are vibrate.

Derrick

At this moment, my ringtone is Chris Benoit's theme, because I simply love it.
The text ringtone is a chopped version from the nWo theme.
Yes, I'm openly a wrestling fan.