• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

what is your favourite paperview

MikeRaw

My favorite PPV is Wrestlemania, for obvious reasons. It's done up bigger than any other PPV,and usually features the best matches.

seX-Power

Apart from Wrestlemania and the Royal Rumble, i'll say One Night Stamd because of it's gimmick. In TNA, a lot of people hate Locokdown but I like the gimmick if it is done well. This years was pretty good.

Ballin

Reaction score
Wrestlemania

The matches [usually] have a good storyline behind them, are good to great matches in general, hyped well, and built up good.

Royal Rumble

It has always been one of my favorites if not my favorite. The Rumble is one of my favorite matches of the year as well.

Airfixx

Wrestlemania speaks for itself, but IMO it's very closely followed by RR. Not exclusively because of the Rumble itself, but you usually get 2 x decent world title matches and some kind of grudge match plus the Rumble... No filler(*). For a solid 2 1/2 hours entertainment you won't find any better in WWE.

(*Even at Mania you get Bunny Mania or similar, some crappy C-list celebrity segments and a dreadful rendition of the US nat. anthem. which must piss away the best part of an hour between them.)

Hardcastle

Reaction score
My favorite is WM obviously, but the one I hate is survivor series , because of Survivor series 96. this was my first year as a mark fan lol, HBK was my hero, he carried the title since WM, I thought he was invincible, and there the crowd booed him and sycho sid defeated him, and he assaulted jose lothario with a camera..the biggest shock of my life, it was great to be a mark lol