What is your favorite Urban Legend?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am the king of all things spooky and scary, and there has been one thing I have always loved. Urban Legends. So I would like to know what are some of your favorite or if you just have one that is fine as well. My personal favorite has always been the Bunny Man, just because I always found it odd and I even wrote a story about it when for a final High School English project, which I got a 110 for. Anyways, post your favorite or favorites. Thank you and stay scary.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
New York Sewer Crocs/Gators what a classic.

You ever lit a candle and repeated the name?
Over here it was to stand in the bathroom with the lights off and the door shut with a knife in your hand facing the mirror and saying Bloody Mary 3 times.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Over here it was to stand in the bathroom with the lights off and the door shut with a knife in your hand facing the mirror and saying Bloody Mary 3 times.
Yeah, I heard you had to look into a mirror, turn the lights off, place a candle under your face, and say Bloody Mary three times and she would kill you... I told that to my youngest sister and it failed...

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard you had to look into a mirror, turn the lights off, place a candle under your face, and say Bloody Mary three times and she would kill you... I told that to my youngest sister and it failed...
I was told she would cut your face. I almost did it but chickened out lol