• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is With the 'Chat' Room?

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Would someone be bale to tell me what is wrong with the Chat Room? I keep going there, typing in a few words, hit *submit* but nothing shows *in* the Room. Am I doing something wrong ?:(

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Would someone be bale to tell me what is wrong with the Chat Room? I keep going there, typing in a few words, hit *submit* but nothing shows *in* the Room. Am I doing something wrong ?:(

Really; I'd like to participate in the chat room with other WWE fans; but find I can not somehow.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nope, nothing wrong with your account. Swing Car had no problem chatting last night, he's in the same usergroup as you.
Only other thing I can think of is if you're banned from the thread it's linked to: https://wweforums.net/the-chat-thread.t45049/ - try replying here.

Otherwise, the problem is on your end. So post your OS, browser, browser extensions etc so it can be diagnosed.