• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is the most you would pay for $3X?

What is the most you would pay for S3X?

• $101 - $500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $501 - $1000

• $1000 - $10,000

• $10,001 - $100,000

• $100,001 - $ 1,000,000

• $1,000,001 - $2,999,999

• Total voters

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Depends on how much money I have and who the other possible involved party is, so... not possible to answer.

:draper2

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Right now. As your bank account stands. And the other party can be whoever you want.
Then no, I wouldn't, because I can't even afford food or household items for a half/third of each month.

...I don't think anyone here has 3 million bucks on their account too, so... weird question really :lol

Last edited:

Moon Bird

Then no, I wouldn't, because I can't even afford food or household items for a half/third of each month.

...I don't think anyone here has 3 million bucks on their account too, so... weird question really :lol

This is everything wrong with capitalism right here. What kind of f*cked up capitalist society do we live in where Looch can't even afford basic sex? It's not like a hooker cocaine party....he can't even afford some 50 something year old homeless woman to tug him off.....

Bernie Sanders wouldn't let this sh*t slide....

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Surely not at Vince McMahon's levels of money spending and it all depends but I struggle enough to care of myself or my Mother these days to worry about Sex.

Moon Bird

Seeing that no one can afford sex these days maybe the government needs to subsidize that sh*t. As far as basic human needs go it comes right after food and shelter...

Maybe I need get into politics and run on a campaign on free sex for all...

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Depends what X equals. You can't give me an algebraic expression with no means to solve it