• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is the Most Disturbing Movie or TV Show You Have Watched?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I thought about this because there is a movie that had a profound effect on my life. That would be "House of 1000 Corpses." Back in 2003, I watched this and he movie sent me into a psychological spiral that eventually made me go on disability because I couldn't function mentally. My OCD was constant and I couldn't leave my house or anything.

It is not just the movie, it is a combo with the OCD.

But I am wondering, is there something that you have watched that has disturbed you long after you watched it and has it affected your life?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Antichrist was fun to watch one of the first times I was super stoned with some friends in college. It was mostly boring until the genital mutilation

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Antichrist was fun to watch one of the first times I was super stoned with some friends in college. It was mostly boring until the genital mutilation
When I was like 11, my dad used to have us watch those cannibal movies. The amount of dicks I have seen cut off...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Human Centipede
I saw the third one made at the prison. It disturbed me mostly because Tiny Lister, one of the biggest, baddest men ever, was made part of the centipede. I couldn't imagine anyone doing that to him, because he would fight to the death to keep it from happening.

But what really got me was that they played a tape and made all the prisoners watch it. So they knew beforehand what was going to happen to them. And the time to think about it before it happened...