• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is the largest amount of cash you've ever held in your hand at once?

Killswitch

When I worked at my old job, I was responsible for (at times) several thousand dollars in cash, but it wasn't my money, so that doesn't count. I think the most I've ever had in my hand that was mine was $3,000 right before purchasing my latest truck.

How about you?

Duke Nukem

Each time I wrecked my car (only one was "my fault" and even then extreme weather was involved) the insurance company cut me a lump sum check. $4-5K or something like that.

Deuce

6 grand, my friend needed me to hold it for him while he made a deal with his friend. Not for drugs, for a car.... but the guy only accepted cash.

I'm sure I had 2000 dollars in my wallet at one point or another, considering I make deliveries and keep all the cash until the end of the night... plus I keep my own personal money in that very wallet.

SAIYANS

$9500 - It was for my car and the guy at the dealership didn't try to sell me any bull shit when he saw it

ecxtasy

Most I have ever had in cash at one point of time was $15,000 in 100's. Was from my family business.

Slim

I've had up to 3k for the car I have... another time was like 1500 for school

Lewb

I may tip this, but I counted the float on christmas eve at a phone shop that banks weekly. On the busiest week for a phone shop, which also done laptop deals, I can safely say that over thirty grand was in my hand at the time of banking up. Big day.... Big, long day that was...

Duke Nukem

A little less than 2 grand in an envelope. Hopefully more if I ever get this drug business off the ground. I wanna make pants out of money.