What is so bad about only weighing 8 st.???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I told this to Jonathan and he was completely astonished. What is the big deal??? How many st. is average weight anyway??? Just wondering..... :/

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What Crayo said. Basically depends on your height. If you are shorter I don't see the issue. But if you were of average height or longer you would probably be underweight.

Reaction score
it means you likly have an eating disorder unless you are under 5ft 5

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm 9.5 stone and 6'2 in height. I'm only 16 though and started growing recently so hopefully I will put on some more weight soon.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm 9.5 stone and 6'2 in height. I'm only 16 though and started growing recently so hopefully I will put on some more weight soon.

So? You're still way taller than me..... It seems most people are. :(

Stopspot

Reaction score
If you're 5,6 and of a smaller frame then 8 stone is the lowest your weight can be and still be within a healthy weight range according to this.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Then you could in my honest opinion do with putting on a little weight. Not to sound mean bu AJ looks in my opinion too skinny for her height and build. AJ looks like a girl in my high school class did when she had anorexia.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
If you're 5,6 and of a smaller frame then 8 stone is the lowest your weight can be and still be within a healthy weight range according to this.

I looked at it. Pretty interesting. Thanks.

Btw, your sig gif is funny..... I think.......