What Is Going To Be Edge's Next Feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Now that Batista is on RAW, the Edge/Batista feud will probably be coming to an end at Night of Champions. So who do you see Edge feuding with next?

There are two situations that could come out of Night of Champions. If Edge wins and holds onto the belt, then he will probably feud with Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy, so they have time to build up for Edge vs. HHH. If Edge loses at Night of Champions, I think he'll stay away from the title for awhile. I'd also see him feuding with Hardy/Kennedy in this situation.

DenninV2

Reaction score
I think its rather obvious that a Edge v. HHH feud is going to be happening as we wait for Undertaker's return.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Undertaker will return during Edge's wedding, that'll go on until SummerSlam. Not sure though about the GAB. They may give Kennedy a shot in the main event since the Bash is a "meh" PPV.

Doubtful though. I have no idea why they had Kennedy say "I'm coming for you" when he won't at all. Taker will.

Dre

Reaction score
It's an easy way to start a Kennedy/Edge feud. Kennedy can talk about how Edge stoled the MITB from him to win the WHC. Than he can say that the championship is rightfully his. And the storyline can take off from there.

DenninV2

Reaction score
It's an easy way to start a Kennedy/Edge feud. Kennedy can talk about how Edge stoled the MITB from him to win the WHC. Than he can say that the championship is rightfully his. And the storyline can take off from there.

But then you assume WWE is going to remember the past for once, lol.

Michael1

Reaction score
Either Mr. Kennedy, a one time only thing for The Great American Bash, and then The Undertaker returns for a SummerSlam Hell In A Cell main event against Edge as revenge to end the year long feud between the two. So what I'm saying in short form, Mr. Kennedy or The Undertaker.

Hell, if they don't have a Triple H/Edge WrestleMania main event, I can see Triple H being Edge's next big feud.

J

I'm so hoping that we get the Edge vs. Jeff Hardy fued...been waiting for that fued since Jeff first returned to WWE a while ago...I meant the heat that they drew in that one night was pretty good...So imagine the heat they could pull in a fued...Just like back in the day...Minus Christian and Matt...

The Rated R CMStar

I think that the last part of the Edge vs Taker feud will be two matches. A singles at Summerslam and then a HIAC at Unforgiven. AT GAB I see either Kennedy or Hardy, considering it's a one time thing

Qwake

I think Edge will lose the title instead of HHH tbh and I think Edges next fued should be with Mr Kennedy...They have a great reason for it since Edge won his brief case and I really want to see a long fued out of this while HHH fueds with the likes of MVP. Jeff Hardy could also somehow find his way into fueds with any of these men but Edges next should be with Kennedy!

Ballin

Reaction score
Hopefully he fueds with Triple H. I mean, the havent had anything to do with each other for a long, long time. Heres a scenarios; 1. Edge loses his title, he goes after HHH or vice versa. This could have an amazing build up. But I'd like to see Triple H be demoted to midcard. He's been on top of the show for what? 10 years or so. Maybe not midcard but kinda like you don't see him as often? idk.

Travis40

All signs are pointing toward HHH vs. Edge headlining SummerSlam, and possibly Edge vs. Undertaker at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble, leading to Edge vs. Kennedy for the title at WrestleMania 25...but that's just what I think will happen to Edge.

Ballin

Reaction score
Yea, -HBK- is right, kinda were HBK is. See, he's on the show every now and still has a fued going with Jericho. I ain't a fan of that fued though, that's going way off topic though.

Impact Dragon

Reaction score
Where as I don't one hundred percent think this is going to happen, I'll say it anyway. I think Batista might beat Edge at Night of Champions, bring the World Title to Raw. Triple H will retain, bringing the WWE title back to SmackDown. Edge will move onto be beel the heel challenger while Hunter stays face.

I don't think Edge will take the title from HHH, because I feel when 'Taker comes back, Triple H will want to do something with him. Edge might fued with Mr. Kennedy, or even Jeff Hardy, now I think of it. As much as you can say "WWE is predictable", you never know.

Reaction score
EDGE vs. HHH. i dont see Undertaker coming back soon, or maybe it was him who made the stage fall. I really would like to see a HHH Vs. EDGE Vs. Kane in a triple threat title match where the winner gets all title's and makes them one title then every month at a ppv one superstar from each show will fight for the title.