What Inanimate Object Are You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Desk Lamp
You think you are so deep and spiritual, like some kind of metaphorical “light of wisdom and love” or some woo-woo crap like that. You probably just got done taking the “What Tarot Card Are You?” quiz, didn’t you? Admit it, didn’t you? Just stop already. You’re not particularly charismatic and no one ever really listens once you start talking about karma, dharma, and all that drama. Here’s an idea, stop worrying about the hereafter and think about the world around you right now. Do something to fix it. If you really give a crap about Mother Earth like a new age hippy-dippy, then get your butt out there and pick up some litter. Start a recycling program and ride your bike more often—that’ll help trim down your fat ass, too.

....So I've just been roasted by a quiz of all things. :spanishcry: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A TAROT CARD IS!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Empty Soup Can

"Wow are you ever vapid and empty. The best part of you is about as exciting as last week’s chicken noodle casserole. Why don’t you go out and freaking do something? Anything? Find a hobby. Do something different, unique and exciting. Like build a tree house. Do you know there’s an entire TV show about some guy that goes around and makes treehouses for people? Maybe you should ask him to help, that way you’ll not only have a friend, but since you’ll have a brand new nifty treehouse, you can have a tree house party and people might start thinking you’re fun to hang out with."

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So many empty soup cans on the forum... :cat2:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
EmptySoupCanForums.net...

We make a lot of noise when you drag us behind a car...

I have no idea what I'm talking about...

dw_go_to_your_room6.png

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WOW!

personalityresultimage53d0802d981046.50463893.jpg

Typewriter Ribbon
You’re old and outdated. A fossil from another time. Most people don’t even know what the hell you are. What is wrong with you? Do you even internet? Go read TechCrunch and learn how to freaking copy and paste already. Oh, and you’re a slob, too, aren’t you? Full of messy blue ink that gets all over everything. No wonder no one wants to touch you. Take a shower. And bring your phone with you, take a picture of your junk, and post it on Instagram. Yeah, that’s a good way to show everyone how tech-savvy you are…

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WOW!

personalityresultimage53d0802d981046.50463893.jpg

Typewriter Ribbon
You’re old and outdated. A fossil from another time. Most people don’t even know what the hell you are. What is wrong with you? Do you even internet? Go read TechCrunch and learn how to freaking copy and paste already. Oh, and you’re a slob, too, aren’t you? Full of messy blue ink that gets all over everything. No wonder no one wants to touch you. Take a shower. And bring your phone with you, take a picture of your junk, and post it on Instagram. Yeah, that’s a good way to show everyone how tech-savvy you are…

LOL'd that was such an insult. This quiz is hilarious! :dawg: