What in the blue hell did Raw just do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

So let me get this straight...

Kelly Kelly led Kane into attacking The Miz because she was protecting the man she loves.

That man is (or appears to be)....Randy Orton? And love? They had a one night stand.

Am I the only one who thinks that not only this makes no sense, but that it is also a damn wasted opportunity?

Here's hoping that somehow it isn't Randy Orton, but I don't see a way of changing that.

WWE has a tendency of messing Kane's storylines with those swerves they do :mad_1:

Reaction score
Why Kane is even involved with another Diva in a pointless storyline is beyond me. I feel for Glenn Jacobs. That man has put up with so much shit from booking over the years. I'm surprised he hasn't walked to TNA, but of course, they have Abyss, so it's not like he'd be able to go back to his 1997 Kane approach.

MikeRaw

The storyline is incredibly stupid, I agree with you there. And it's an insult for Kane to even be in it.
However, the storylien actually makes sense in terms of logic.

She told Kane it was Miz to protect her lover.
Orton was her lover.
Orton was the one who said it was a one night stand, and it didn't mean anything, but Kelly in the storyline, thought it meant something, and that they had something, and therefore wanted to protect her.
And they had Orton "shrug her off" to gain heel heat as a cocky, rude guy who turned down a diva.

So the storyline does actually make sense, but I agree, it sucks.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
any storyline where Randy Orton has sexual relations and leaves Kelly Kelly is a good one in my mind, at this point Kane is ruined, about as ruined as can be. So his storyline may as well push other guys in other ways.

Montana

I believe this is supposed to set up Cena/Orton. You know, Cena makes a save, then Orton tells cena to mind his business. I think they realized the Kane/miz thing wasn't going anywhere, so now they've included Orton.

Kaedon

Reaction score
it makes sense to me. I was gonna beat a guys ass once for messing with my niece and instead of telling me who it really was, she just said "it was some guy" that I didnt know.

MattC13

Reaction score
It looks as if they're setting up Orton vs. Kane, by obvious hints or whatever. We'll probably see it unfold over the next few months, along with another face turn for Kane.

C4

What's the point of this? Where is this storyline going?

Nowhere.

Kizza

any storyline where Randy Orton has sexual relations and leaves Kelly Kelly is a good one in my mind, at this point Kane is ruined, about as ruined as can be. So his storyline may as well push other guys in other ways.

Cos Orton would so obviously benefit from this storyline. I mean, being a former champion, getting big air time with The Legacy and numerous other things, he really needs to be involved.

Airfixx

The skit with Orton itself was cool... Him coldly casting aside some bimbo diva that thought they had "something special" fits his character well (harking back to the stylin' & profilin' days with 'Naich' in Evolution).

The prospect of them dragging Orton into this crappy storyline is not so cool.

I'll say it A-G-A-I-N.... Give Kane a title push or job him.

Beer Money Army

thats because kane is shit...I dunno why there is some much respect.. whenver the WWE push him in good feuds.. he generally makes blunder matches... if kane turns face, he's still going be the same kane that he has bene the last couple years and that's a shit kane...

so why did orton keep it as a 1 night stand with kelly Kelly... wasn't he fucking her right....

Mista Indiana

I like Orton getting included in a diva triangle, like it's going to improve and really open a lot of new doors for his gimmick, I mean only a ass like Orton would have a date with a hot diva like K.K. and then come back like the night or two after and basically stand her up. This will also give Kane a good push (maybe a title!), and I almost think either him or Orton will win the Rumble or one of them will eliminate the other (Kane eliminating Orton would make the feud as hot as it could be!) as it would give so much more heat, then Kelly might get involved and then you have a hugely awesome love triangle in action. And I also wasn't suprised it was Randy, cause after Batista had surgery, he really didn't have anyone to target.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think with Orton being the one who was annoucned to be the mystery man, this could lead Kane back to a ME feud.

So pretty much, this could lead to an angered Kane gunning for Orton after hurting his girl, pitting them in a couple month feud with them if Orton isn't tied up with Cena. But I think they're pitting Orton in too much stuff right now. He want's the World title, he's trying to get Legacy together, and now the Kelly Kelly angle. This is the beginning of WWE starting to stuff Orton down or throats.
And I also wasn't suprised it was Randy, cause after Batista had surgery, he really didn't have anyone to target.

It could have been anybody. I thought Kingston would have been good for it. They had those couple of tag matches on ECW and they could have used that as that's when they started dating. And he isn't doing anything on RAW now but floating around popping up in matches. Who actually thought it would be a maineventer?

The Rated R CMStar

That's all good and all, but...

Kane vs Orton?

On the Road to Mania?

Are you kidding me!!!!!