What if part 2.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toothlessagression78

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
What if eddie never passed away?

Well first off this changes the whole dynamic of the wrestlemania 22 card. On the Smackdown side at least.

We’d also have to say what if Batista never got injured? Because the planned matches were Batista vs orton, and Eddie vs hbk.

So let’s say Batista never gets injured and Eddie is still around, this means orton would have likely won the 2006 royal rumble since the plan was for him challenge Batista for the title at wrestlemania.

So the biggest question was were would this leave Rey? The only scenario I could see was maybe Rey vs Kurt angle. But That’s it i’d hate to say it but I don’t think there were any long term plans for Rey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
Eddie was supposed to take it from Batista at Survivor Series then that throws a wrench in the plans for Mark Henry shelving him but instead attacking Undertaker setting up their match at WM22, Batista would then proceed to beat Eddie for it at WM22.

Toothlessagression78

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Eddie was supposed to take it from Batista at Survivor Series then that throws a wrench in the plans for Mark Henry shelving him but instead attacking Undertaker setting up their match at WM22, Batista would then proceed to beat Eddie for it at WM22.
Lol what a damn lie, Batista was never supposed to face Eddie. The plans were Batista vs orton. And Eddie vs Hbk. At wm 22.

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
Lol what a damn lie, Batista was never supposed to face Eddie. The plans were Batista vs orton. And Eddie vs Hbk. At wm 22.
Really? Okay smart guy where's the source because I'm sure Eddie/Batista was supposed to drag past Survivor Series, Eddie/HBK while great on paper never occured to me.

Mind you The only thing I'm aware of is Eddie/Batista at SS, The rest is guess work as I don't take fan trends that seriously unless it's from a source.

Last edited:

Toothlessagression78

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score