Kayfabe What I want!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
*An unfamiliar theme begins to echo through the arena and the lights are dark then at the words "CUT IT!" all the lights switch back on, in a blue colour, a hooded person walks out, they walk down the ramp, very slowly, once they get to ringside they circle the ring and when they get to the timekeepers' area they snatch a mic from the announcer and slide into the ring, they then lift the mic to his hooded head*

???: I'm here, your Nightmare is here!

*The crowd boo after this*

Nightmare: You wanted me to explain myself Mr general manager? Well guess what, I don't owe you an explanation!

*The crowd then boo again after this remark*

Nightmare: Fine, you want an explanation, I'll give it to you!

*Nightmare then takes off the hood to reveal a face painted face, a skull type face paint, he's smirks as the camera gets closer to him, he then returns to talking*

Nightmare: I didn't turn up because they aren't worth my time, the only people who are worth my time are those punks fighting for the intercontinental championship!

*The crowd boo*

Nightmare: I don't know what you germs are worried for? Are you worried I'll take the spotlight from your favourite people?

*The crowd boo*

Nightmare: You lot are pathetic! You know what, Jet Starr! If I don't get an intercontinental championship shot, I'm going to destroy this whole roster once and for all because, the re-branding didn't kill you somehow!

*Some crowd members "Ooh" at this and the rest boo*

Nightmare: I am going to win what is rightfully mine! You wanted me to explain did you Jet? Well guess what I'm explaining now, this isn't even an explanation, this is a demand, I want an intercontinental championship shot otherwise I will destroy this roster, even you Jet!

*The theme then starts again as the lights dim and Nightmare begins to get out of the ring and the screen fades to black*

Mentions:
@Jet Starr

This is my promo opportunity promo btw! Very short I know but not much needs to be said!

Status
Not open for further replies.