What happens when Triple H gets back?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
:iamwithstupid: first of all the quad wasnt tht injured it was an excuse to have time with his newborn child...look it up! and he didnt injure himself in a spine buster it was the pedegree.:boxing_smiley: :music_band:

I understand that you are either ignorant or just being immature. But in either event, watch the match from NYR this year. You can see exactly where the injury occurs. It happens toward the end when Triple H gives Orton a spinebuster, not a pedigree. Why would Triple H take time off or why would the WWE let Triple H take time off when 1, he was involved at the time in the hottest feud on Raw with Rated RKO, and 2, he was supposed to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship at WM 23? That makes no sense.

Reaction score
no matter the storyline he will end up with the wwe title and will have a long reign.If i were in charge of storylines i would bring benoit back in the picture and have them feud.The two have great chemistry in the ring and make up for some great matches.

Captive8

Reaction score
What makes anyone think Triple H will be the killer or world champion? I can put money on the fact that Triple H will not be the killer. And what makes you think Triple H will win the WWE Championship when Raw has John Cena, King Booker, Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton, and Mr.Kennedy. If ever a time when the game could be kept out of the title picture and feud with others, this is it.

Reaction score
yeah but triple loves the limelight ,how long will he accept to remain without a belt around his waist.He was always very protective of his spot as the top dog of wwe,added his ties to the daughter of the boss,i can see hhh running vinnie mac's circus once more.

Kriszfurr

Reaction score
Well im not getting myself involved with this whole "Was Triple H injured or not" situation.I'm here for what the thread says.
I think when he comes back its highly possible that he will fued with Randy Orton , or maybe even Mr.Kennedy. Eventually though , i think he will be in the title picture , I'd say within 2 or 3 months after returning.

ur right i checked some websites and theres a hint saying hes supposed to be going after edge at summerslam for his title. no news on what kind of match or anything like that.

Kriszfurr

Reaction score
I understand that you are either ignorant or just being immature. But in either event, watch the match from NYR this year. You can see exactly where the injury occurs. It happens toward the end when Triple H gives Orton a spinebuster, not a pedigree. Why would Triple H take time off or why would the WWE let Triple H take time off when 1, he was involved at the time in the hottest feud on Raw with Rated RKO, and 2, he was supposed to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship at WM 23? That makes no sense.

He can take time off when hewants, why u ask he is related to the mcmahons. he just had a baby and needs to help and wants to see his newborn. and it was a pedigree because u use ur torso for a spine buster.