What happened to the TNA Womens Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Its never recovered from Hogan/Bischoff joining TNA. That duo have no interest in womens wrestling so just ignored it once they came in and its never recovered. Gail/Kong are really the only high points though, TNA wasted Hamada, Sarah Stock and Cheerleader Melissa who's second only to Del Ray in womens wrestling skill.

Its never recovered from Hogan/Bischoff joining TNA. That duo have no interest in womens wrestling so just ignored it once they came in and its never recovered. Gail/Kong are really the only high points though, TNA wasted Hamada, Sarah Stock and Cheerleader Melissa who's second only to Del Ray in womens wrestling skill.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
True, once they entered the frame they never gave them a decent chance to succeed. It is a bit silly that a "businessman" like Bischoff can't see money in the KO's when all he had to do was look at a detailed breakdown of the ratings before he signed on with the company. Hogan and Bischoff have gradually turned TNA into WWE Lite rather than keeping it as the alternative. The KO's division isn't the only division to suffer, the same goes for the tag team and X-Divisions as well.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Really liked the Ladder match one of the most heated female matches I have seen in a long time.

By pushing James as the top heel and getting Kim back involved things are moving in the right direction, but they need more depth and need to drop Brooke Hogan and fast.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
GEt rid of Brooke? LOL She'll be their champ by Bound For Glory.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I really don't get what removing Brooke would do, you do know she's actually not booking the KO division.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I really don't get what removing Brooke would do, you do know she's actually not booking the KO division.

Because she is over shadowing the actual talent and if you are going to have someone in that role at least make it someone the fans respect and a girl who can talk.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Because she is over shadowing the actual talent and if you are going to have someone in that role at least make it someone the fans respect and a girl who can talk.

Like who?

Who is TNA willing to bring in who isn't loyal to WWE? Trish? Lita? Fuck no. Didn't happen when the KO division was something, ain't going to happen now.

Everybody knows Brooke Hogan sucks at everything, but shit ain't like you have to watch, there is this thing called a remote that lets you change the channel whenever something you don't like is on. You don't have to sit through something you don't like.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Like who?

Who is TNA willing to bring in who isn't loyal to WWE? Trish? Lita? Fuck no. Didn't happen when the KO division was something, ain't going to happen now.

Everybody knows Brooke Hogan sucks at everything, but shit ain't like you have to watch, there is this thing called a remote that lets you change the channel whenever something you don't like is on. You don't have to sit through something you don't like.

Thanks for one of the most pointless posts ever. Whose to say I wouldn't turn over if I felt like it? That's not really the point is, this is a wrestling forum, you know where people give their views on the wrestling product. I am not moaning I am giving my opinion. It seems pretty logical to say that if you are going to have a role like the one Hogan holds then it go to someone who is a name and who has a personality.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Thanks for one of the most pointless posts ever. Whose to say I wouldn't turn over if I felt like it? That's not really the point is, this is a wrestling forum, you know where people give their views on the wrestling product. I am not moaning I am giving my opinion. It seems pretty logical to say that if you are going to have a role like the one Hogan holds then it go to someone who is a name and who has a personality.

I would say most of your posts are pointless, but I'm not a jerk like that.

3 posts about how Brooke Hogan sucks up airtime kind of sounds like moaning to me, i just suggested the painfully obvious option of changing the channel, because I'm a solutions oriented kind of guy.

And you dind't answer me, who would they replace her with? Another nobody? Because judging from TNAs money woes, they are not going to find anyone better than what they got. Does it suck? Yeah, but I don't watch that shit, I change the channel.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I would say most of your posts are pointless, but I'm not a jerk like that.

3 posts about how Brooke Hogan sucks up airtime kind of sounds like moaning to me, i just suggested the painfully obvious option of changing the channel, because I'm a solutions oriented kind of guy.

And you dind't answer me, who would they replace her with? Another nobody? Because judging from TNAs money woes, they are not going to find anyone better than what they got. Does it suck? Yeah, but I don't watch that shit, I change the channel.

1. Yeah but I don't think you would mean it because in reality me and you share a lot of the same views on wrestling.

2. It only became three posts because you challenged it.

3. They already have people on the roster who would better than Brooke, or at least they did, someone like Tara would have been perfectly fine.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I don't like Brooke Hogan, reckon she takes home a considerable salary that should have been spread to the rest of the Knockouts who had to leave due to the shitty pay but to say she overshadows the other Knockouts is a pretty ludicrous thing to say. She hasn't hampered Mickie's awesome heel turn nor the two awesome gimmick matches between Taryn & Gail, so please tell me how she's over-shadowing them.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

TNA are in a cost cutting phase so why not cut her as well? She doesn't add anything to the product and is completely expendable since she doesn't actually wrestle. Why pay for multiple authority figures on the show when just one would do?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Common sense thanks!

Maybe she doesn't over shadow people but it does seem like someone who the fans don't see relievent sucking up airtime.