What happened to the Divas'?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
who think it's true that when laycool was around there was more attention to the divas division just cause mccool and undertaker are together? -.- polotics!

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The divas division is dead Vince doesnt give a shit about them. Plus Kelly Kelly is leaving WWE and she was the only diva to get a reaction out of the crowd and since she has been gone the divas havent got any matches and even if they have appeared they get dead reactions. This shows Kelly Kelly was the only diva keeping the divas division alive

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
91e133c4437bf05967cfe6b41459a9e4.jpg

Black Mamba

Jobber
Reaction score
Rainman said:
The last time Layla was on TV was that bullshit mixed tag with Khali.
The last time the divas' had a singles' match on TV was the AJ vs Layla match on June 30's Smackdown, they've had some mixed tags, but that's all. The last time they had a singles match on Raw was May 21.

Yeah, they never get any reaction, but so little effort has been put into the division that there's no reason for the fans to care. It's not Layla's fault or any of the other ladies (now that Kelly's gone), it's all on WWE. If they can actually put anything resembling effort behind the division it could be a pretty good ratings draw for them.

If WWE has this little confidence in the Divas' (not letting them wrestle for over a minute if they get on the show at all), then why do they bother employing them?

You obviously knock one out when the divas fight

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Black Mamba said:
:badass:

:finger:

If two-three minutes is all it takes for you to get off I suggest visiting your doctor, might be something wrong with your prostate :bitw:

Reactions: Snowman1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
If two-three minutes is all it takes for you to get off I suggest visiting your doctor, might be something wrong with your prostate :bitw:

thats a perfectly acceptable amount of time :boss1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
They're being held captive in Tensai's trunks

Reactions: Snowman1