What happened to M.P????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chemist45

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I was aware of M.P back in the day, never really went on it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was it taken down?

Reactions: Fullofit

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Uh, the site with PuLs3? A couple of guys pissed him off to the point of him merging it with SDH and ignoring it's existence.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I agree with Crayo. I always thought MP was better but after a couple of months off of MP, WWEF is where it's at. I prefered MP just because I was there from their beginnings. I was a big dog. Now, I'm part of the lower midcard. But I'll work my way up like a young Roman Reigns.

Reactions: Ovaldinho and Crayo

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
MP 1.0 Was the bees fricking knees, especially with the setup of having:

Puls3 - Big daddy Admin

Vice and Jay - Puls3's helper Admins.

And then you had all the Section Moderators which was great as well. Especially with @JwabTV being Media mod and @THG? being WWE discussion mod.

But yeah, MP 2.0 was here and there, and it became a BWO vs Corporate Puls3 type deal, along with people on the forum going from being Puls3 marks --> Can't stand Puls3, which pissed him off.

So he merged it with SDH, sold the MP server host to @Crayo I think.

Now....Puls3 has a forum called Game Ventures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're welcome for the unnecessary fact file btw!!

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I was kinda like the DBry of MP, loved by most people, but disliked by the big nasty corporate man CMPuls3. I was probably the most consistent member of the forum and without me most of the sections would be awfully inactive, but while also being a really good poster, I tended to tick off some people now and then which didn't really please Puls3. After a ban, and a few warnings, I, and a few others, simmered down with the trolling shit, yet he still held disdain to me and a few of my buddies for no given reason. So after a 12 page PM with him, myself and another dude, he came to the conclusion that running MP was pointless and decided to merge with SDH (shit site) a few weeks later. Although I am partly to blame for the demise of the site, I think the way he handled shit was very immature and very selfish. I could ramble on and explain how it all went down with greater detail, the whole story, but I doubt any of you are interested in hearing it, if you are, just say so.

But yeah, Ovalhead pretty much resumed most of the history well enough.
It was great, and I still miss it to this day. So many stories and memories come from there.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
MP 1.0 Was the bees fricking knees, especially with the setup of having:

Puls3 - Big daddy Admin

Vice and Jay - Puls3's helper Admins.

And then you had all the Section Moderators which was great as well. Especially with @JwabTV being Media mod and @THG? being WWE discussion mod.

But yeah, MP 2.0 was here and there, and it became a BWO vs Corporate Puls3 type deal, along with people on the forum going from being Puls3 marks --> Can't stand Puls3, which pissed him off.

So he merged it with SDH, sold the MP server host to @Crayo I think.

Now....Puls3 has a forum called Game Ventures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're welcome for the unnecessary fact file btw!!
Yeah, gamesventures.es. That's somehow funny, he bought a Spanish domain but the site is 100% in English. Don't know why I'm laughing, I may be crazy, haha.

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I was the 13 year old kid. I think people bought it.
Were you lol? Knew it was someone from WWEF since DZ joined at practically the same time, but couldn't get my head around who you were.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I was the pregnant whore who stayed at the corner and flirted to everybody. Yeah, I'm a Miley wannabe, don't judge me

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Were you lol? Knew it was someone from WWEF since DZ joined at practically the same time, but couldn't get my head around who you were.
Yeah, D'Z was going to call them out on trashing him and I wanted to watch. Since the age group was around 13 on the site, I made it my username. Someone bitched at me, forgot who it was.