• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, he eliminates Barrett from the rumble... then beats him on Raw... Gets booked as a legit underdog that casuals can buy into.

Then he disappears and the feud basically ends, and Wade is stuck in an idiotic program with Sheamful. Ugh.

What happened to the guy? Yeah none of us NXT fans liked him or thought he was anywhere close to ready, but the storyline was good...

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
No idea, I don't know if he got over with the crowd at all :/. But I think his push was a little too soon myself.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Imagine that pop at Wrestlemania for Bo Dallas!

Exactly. Dude would be great if they formed a smaller division/gave it a title, and told khali to retire beforeWM.

Kidd would be champion, but Dallas took out Barrett, and then went back down to the starting point. I dont know if they were hurting on who to put into the Rumble, but either they are saying his peak was his 1st appearance, or he was lucky. Bad both ways.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
At least the rub Barrett gave him wasn't waste----

errr. My bad.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd have rather seen Corey Graves come through. Nothing interests me in the slightest about Bo Dallas, not too upset about his disappearance since. The only rubbish thing is that Barrett has been stuck since, feuding with Sheamus wouldn't be so bad if they stopped with the stupid 'jokes' Sheamus is coming out with and made it a little more serious.

Reactions: Snowman1

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Jumped off a cliff when they told him that he would have to job to Khali.

End of the story

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
To be honest, I completely forgot that Bo Dallas even existed like a few days after his victory over Wade Barrett. My initial reaction while reading the thread title was "Who?", and I only remembered after reading the OP. I even saw the Rumble and everything, Bo just makes absolutely no impression whatsoever. They could probably book him as WWE Champion and I'd forgot his existence within a week.

Reactions: Snowman1