• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What games are you most looking forward to in 2015?

Lover Boy

Certified
What games are you guys really looking forward to coming out this year?

I am looking forward to Evolve and Battlefield Hardline the most, this two games look fantastic.

Citan

Looking forward to getting the New 3DS, as it will be the first time I own any form of the console.

Definitely looking forwad to Majora's Mask 3D.

Byron Hicks

Here are some of the games I am looking for to...

-Battlefeild: Hardline
-Elder Scrolls Online
-DayZ
-The Next Destiny DLC
-H1Z1
-Tom Clancy: The Division

Byron Hicks

Yes, I am interested to see more on this game because they are using this engine. Depends on the reviews I read if get this game or not.

If the new Batman game comes out this year, I will be looking forward to that. Also looking forward to WWE 2K16 if that happens. Thought 2K made a very good base in 2K15 for them to improve on this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still working on getting the new Batman game. I have my pre-order, but no cash to pay the remaining debt. :/ May have to take the pre-order thing back since they only hold the game for ten days I think.

Sabretooth

I'm still working on getting the new Batman game. I have my pre-order, but no cash to pay the remaining debt. :/ May have to take the pre-order thing back since they only hold the game for ten days I think.

Maybe you could ask some friends to spot you.

Maybe you could ask some friends to spot you.

I don't think it is that important. And I never ask a friend for money. I don't have many wealthy friends.

Back onto the real topic here. I saw the trailers for Just Cause 3 and Hitman. They look good, especially Just Cause 3. If they get released at the time they are planned to be released at, December 1st for Just Cause 3 and December 8th for Hitman, they are games I'm looking forward to in 2015.