What foreign countries do you want to visit the most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Somalia because I would love to be a pirate

Zimbabwe because I heard they have a really good leader

And Iraq because I need bombs

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Who says I was not being serious? Sure they all have problems, but all in all there good countries... :shifty:

Ok fine

Japan,Italy,Germany,Canada,England,France

JimmyD

Reaction score
I'm going to Tokyo in October which i'm utterley psyched about. Other than that I'd love to go back to Russia and check it out properly, and I've only been to Florida so I'd like to see some more of America. For some reason Oz doesn't appeal to me even though I have shit loads of family over there, I think it's the massive fuck-off spiders that does it.

Kizza

I'm going to Tokyo in October which i'm utterley psyched about. Other than that I'd love to go back to Russia and check it out properly, and I've only been to Florida so I'd like to see some more of America. For some reason Oz doesn't appeal to me even though I have shit loads of family over there, I think it's the massive fuck-off spiders that does it.

Consider yourself hated.

the dark knight

in all honesty:

australia (for a friend)
US (chicago, NY and LA)
mother russia
switzerland
czech republic

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive never really cared much about leaving the US. i wouldnt mind going anywhere but theres no where that i really wanna go.