what finisher would u hit on the person above u?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
the gif in my sig inspires me to stand right back up grogilly and whip vicky to the turnbuckle and hit a panic attack, While his down on all fours trying to get back on his feet i hit vicky with a shadows over hell!

Seriously vicky rename this thread :D

vickymania

Reaction score
i could have if i could..only a MOD can change the main thread name..i'll ask them..i leave the area to take care of this management issue..horza,you can sit and enjoy until someone else whips your a**..or else,i'll come back and do it myself..lol

vickymania

Reaction score
people, if u have any suggestions on what could be the name of this thread,plz post them..i've talked with Monkeystyles,he will change the name of the thread..any suggestions??

meanwhile,i come back to the ring and bring down wordlife and apply the STFU on him..lol..and while he's down,a frogsplash on his back..WHAM! waitin for next guy to come in..

vickymania

Reaction score
wow jasmine!..that was a good slap..but am still here..a sharpshooter on you..and i hope that didn't hurt too much..lol

vickymania

Reaction score
horza!? where is he?? am still here..you should be hitting me with your lunar eclipse..lol..am saved for a while then..

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ hits Vicky Mania with a border toss to the announce table then gives him a suicidal springboard moonsault

vickymania

Reaction score
man,you really want to pu tme on stretchers,do ya..i somehow get up ( dont ask how after your moves! )..get in the ring..give a thundering DDT on leviathan who's waiting for someone else to show up..lol..and continue it with a STFU..