what finisher would u hit on the person above u?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'd enter the match, ascend the top turnbuckle and drop a diving head butt on both of your noggins',while 'Kevin82593dmk' has 'VickyMania' in the crossface.
And then I'd pick all three of your bitch asses up and Hit a triple Green Bay Plunge, followed by a super frog splash, and after that I'd grab a ladder and climb it and hit you all with a senton bomb off the top, while I'm on fire,cause I'm a kamikazee and I'd be on fire while I swanton Bomb you all.

Rell

Reaction score
Same reason your not banned...

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I would treat you to a song that would make Jillian Hall look like marylin monroe, then I would recite a John Cena Rap-Poem and then take off my shirt and reveal my big daddy v man tittys then carry you off like Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather & Steven Richards did to Val Venis.
or
I'd give you a choke slam from a ladder in the ring down to an uncovered cement floor.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KenFan Sneakishly-Awesomely sneaks back in tha' near dead thread

KenFan: "sure feels like that disturbed-two ticket sell out concert from not too long ago..."

Anyways....

KenFan circles around a downed-kevin82593dmk and Orton-Kicks him in the head and gives him/her a ken'cussion...

a serious massive down-syndrome style side-effect which results in their weiners going inside out...

so I win even more'er...

(by tha'way...Jasmine & Greatone are foolin' around behind rell's back)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
can't copy...*reads tha rules*...

yea...uhh....

"NEW RULE!!!"

Can't copy another person's finisher move...

so "HAHAHAHhahahhahAHAhA!"

suck it ni'gger!

anyways...

*seriously.....

JR: "OMG! Durk Turkey went for the ORton-Punt , but KenFan by tha' nic' of by-gawd time!...managed to miracouralsy dodge tha' kick of doom and counter back with a wickedly-awesomely-devastatingly'-harsh clothesline!!!"

TAzz: "I lived in brooklyn once!"

JR: "Shut Tha Fuck Up you POSER!!!"

*tazz chokes out JR*

KenFan follows up with tha "mic-check" on Dark Knight...

I STAND ALONE by GoDsMaCk begins Playin' as KenFan awaits his next oppenent...